Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a horrible fan.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Woo hoo!
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• SWEET BABY JESUS

Comment

• YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Holy crap, we're going to hang on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
              Mills not adding value….again!
              You know this how

Comment

• One more point should do it.

Comment

• I LOVE YOU COACH MILLS!!!

Comment

• My sincerest apologies to the players and coaching staff today.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• My cheeks are still clenched...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I LOVE YOU COACH MILLS!!!
                        * Unless we blow this in some mind numbingly dumb fashion. Then I just like ya.

Comment

• Somebody hold me!!!

Comment

• It can’t be easy. Even a 3 possession game with 17 seconds.

Comment

• Ball game!
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Could you imagine if that was Penny Hardaway's last game as HC of the Tigers?

Very proud of these young men. They played their hearts out today!!

Comment

Working...
                                X