Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1578 as of 10:30 AM today

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
      Rumors that Colby Jones (formerly Rogers) will be headed to Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by SshockerR View Post

UConn
        still showing as unsigned but probably out of our reach

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

still showing as unsigned but probably out of our reach
          Sorry, was just being short but that's where he's expected to go

Comment

• We should be getting good news this weekend.

Comment

We should be getting good news this weekend.

Good news I would hope, or think....

Comment

• After we so much thought we had Mr. Abmas last Season, and Texas snaged him instead, I am trying not to get my hopes too high again. We are mostly getting the silent treatment again so far, but I'm remaining cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping Taylor E. is allow some clearance to get us some scoop, and or great news.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Thought it was interesting that Colby R reposted a little video that a former teammate from Siena took of them shooting around at CKA today.

I understand wanting to treat those guys right, but if he really ends up at Memphis… I don’t really want him getting another shot up in one of our facilities.

Would be curious how other programs handle that. Seems like Mills will let whoever is in the portal hang around, counting this and Pohto from last year.

All that is to say, I guess it doesn’t matter but once he commits elsewhere I would kind of hope he’s not allowed around WSU basketball anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    1578 as of 10:30 AM today
                    How many players have committed so far? Based on the team rankings on 247sports.com I am counting a total of 77 or just under 5%.

In the women's portal the total is up to 1.106 with 96 known commitments (12 of those from D-1 to lower classifications) or just under 9%.

Comment

We should be getting good news this weekend.
                      Does Cliff have a year of eligibility left?
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Does Cliff have a year of eligibility left?
                        Actually the way the courts have been overturning the NCAA rules ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• For those who don't venture over to the recruitment page:

Comment

• Individually, I like McGinnis if we can't get McBride. Together Hill and McGinnis could be a good injection of playmaking and shooting.

Comment

• Basically, nowadays is similar to when KU and UK had all their "one and done" players.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Basically, nowadays is similar to when KU and UK had all their "one and done" players.
                                Except their one and done players could go win you big games.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X