Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Colby who? ;)
    As long as KU doesn't get Colby Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'm with you here. He has shown that he would rather not be a shocker. So do we need a guy who doesn't want to be here?
      Based on one of the last televised games, I think many are confusing Rogers, with Johnson. Or Jones. I don't know, something with a "J" in it. I guess I've already moved on as well if I can't remember his last name correctly.

Tried googling it, but all I got was....

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Try Brenden Hausen from Villanova - solid SG

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            Try Brenden Hausen from Villanova - solid SG
            UConn

Comment

• Rumors that Colby Jones (formerly Rogers) will be headed to Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                Rumors that Colby Jones (formerly Rogers) will be headed to Memphis
                That's awesome! Why not?

Comment

• "With that being said, I'm taking my talents to Memphis to participate in their legacy of greatly underperforming."

Comment

He must already have something scheduled for late March 2025 that he can't get out of.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

At least he’ll have a shot at the NIT now.

Lazy Penny picking up more of WSU’s sloppy seconds.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not telling Colby what to do, but I'd wait to see what starts happening with the Arkansas roster before I settle for Memphis.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                          Not telling Colby what to do, but I'd wait to see what starts happening with the Arkansas roster before I settle for Memphis.
                          Seriously! Memphis? That is just lazy.

Comment

• I was not a big Colby fan until the last few games when he got HOT. When hot he is an asset but he has holes in his game that can make him a liability. Those holes can and probably will be exposed if he attempts to play at a higher level. Just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Saal said just south of 500 people have signed up at $500 a year through their campaign so far.
                              South as is Haysville south or south as in Laredo, Texas south?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

South as is Haysville south or south as in Laredo, Texas south?
                                Wondered that myself. Guess we will find out when they put up the progress meter.

Comment

Working...
                                X