Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
    I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but the coincidence cannot be denied that UK started doing a whole lot worse around the same time that NIL became a thing.
    See KU.

Comment

• I really feel like the blue bloods no longer have a huge advantage in the NIL era. Big dogs wanna get paid now. Tradition iis secondary at best.

Comment

• Hmmm. Where’s that asshole UK fan that used to post here with all his condescending back handed bullshit?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
          My favorite pre March Madness comments all centered around the talking heads "This Kentucky team is built for a deep run in March."
          And what did the CBS bobble heads say after the game?

This was the first tournament game for these young Kentucky players.

Comment

• Shame all those Kentucky freshmen had to lose like this on their senior night.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              with a Shocker White Elephant auction?
              Your solution is a "white elephant auction" - LOL, that is just dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Not to mention racist as hell.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

I was critical of KS in an above post but will continue to call balls and strikes here.

It you think asking the general fan for donations is “embarrassing.” Or if it constitutes a “cluster****” you have been literally paying no attention to college athletics the last several years. [/QUOTE

This is the Brand New Normal in college sports. Does KS not have direct contact behind the scenes with local corpration/big money in this City wanting to advertise and make money? He clearly sent a message that he doesn't. How about a HCPM golf tournament weekend coupled with a Shocker White Elephant auction? That's not too hard right? When's the date?

You saw what we saw this year; I'll call it a "cluster****" and. Hope. I'm. Wrong. Cuz if next is like this year he's gonna' be panhandling in front of local Dillons' next March for all the change he can come up with just to bring and keep talent right here in the Air Capital (but let's hope not).

Godda*n right it reeks of a "Save the Wings Campaign." (well done Bobb)
                  Joe Fan funds the NIL while he saves the big money boosters for other projects that require larger funds.

just a little different premise to ponder

Comment

Well, to be fair, it’s probably the best SBT could come up with, so you have to grade on a heavy curve.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I will donate $5 at the Shocker Fun Night cake walk!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Dunk tank! We need a dunk tank!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Get in line early.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

image.png

image.png

Comment

• Shouldn't the various coaches be the leaders in contributing, or are they not allowed to? Most are certainly paid well enough, and well above the average Shocker fan.

Comment

• Quincy Ballard just announced he is returning to finish as a Shocker.

Comment

• Mills got 50% of the critical must keep players to stay .. so that's better than zero lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X