Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    KS just posted on fb. Needs 5000 shocker fans to contribute an ADDITIONAL $500 annually for NIL.
    This has to be a joke, right?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

He’ll (McBride) end up at Duke.
      1*AARjnBntZafz1PuYPpHchQ@2x.jpg

Comment

• Kevin Saal….

You need to post about the NIL goals.. and more importantly Armchair needs to post and update about them…. WEEKS TO
        MONTHS BEFORE someone like Colby is in the portal.

Not an hour after.

I have enjoyed a ton of what you’ve done. But the education and communication on this has been total ****. And that certainly is on your lap. Fix it!!!

Comment

KS just posted on fb. Needs 5000 shocker fans to contribute an ADDITIONAL $500 annually for NIL.
          Damn dude, so there you basically have it. NIL is the main issue for Rogers. But why don’t we hear a single thing from Mills? Why isn’t he pushing for it? I’m just tired of silence after silence, except for trying to go 1-0.

Im obviously sour at the moment. I don’t see us getting an additional $500 from 5k fans when only a little over 5k show up to games anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I mean....it's the same goal they have had since the re-brand. Nothing new......
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The wording could just be poor. He may mean the original goal of $500?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I mean....it's the same goal they have had since the re-brand. Nothing new......
                  Except no one has hardly mentioned it, explained it, updated it ect AT ALL. I’ve got to be in the top 1% of people interested in giving and I never see **** ABOUT IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Damn dude, so there you basically have it. NIL is the main issue for Rogers. But why don’t we hear a single thing from Mills? Why isn’t he pushing for it? I’m just tired of silence after silence, except for trying to go 1-0.

Im obviously sour at the moment. I don’t see us getting an additional $500 from 5k fans when only a little over 5k show up to games anyways.
                    maybe 2500 fans to give an additional $1,000

Comment

I think he’s saying on top of your SASO donations, ect.

Comment

That's the goal that Armchair/I forget their new name put out when they rebranded. That would give the collective roughly 2.250M to work with as a base annually (after fees).

$500 a year wouldn't be that big of a deal to a lot of people who aren't in the major donor category. Now, is the desire to give to the unknown high enough for that group of people? I do not know.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

So our NIL strategy is a “Save the Wings” campaign? JFC.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I took it as additional on top of your other donations (like saso)

Comment

• or 1,000 fans to give........ah....... 1,300

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Except no one has hardly mentioned it, explained it, updated it ect AT ALL. I’ve got to be in the top 1% of people interested in giving and I never see **** ABOUT IT.
                                I mean, how many times do you need to see it? I saw it once and was already planning on giving when finances allowed.....only takes seeing it once to decide if you want to do it.

Yes, they can market more to get more eyes on it. But I don't think someone should have to see it 30 times to finally decide if they will do it.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X