X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    FAU fans behind me .. "we would never leave a game early"

STFU you didn't know FAU basketball existed 2 years ago
    Had to look this up. FAU averaged 2200 fans last year and 1400 the year before. So I guess you can't "leave a game early" if you never showed up to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
      I will never understand why this coach has his players go under ball screens. Just get smoked on that all the time.
      Per KenPom, this is the 2nd best defensive team Mills has ever had. With a pretty large gap between this year and 3rd best (132nd vs 219th). So I don't think we will like see a ton of improvement on defense. What we have to hope for is we can outpace the other team. So locking down turnovers and shooting a high percentage. His teams historically have been VERY good at those. With those things called out, his "We don't need a true PG" comment early in the year makes no sense. You absolutely need at least ball handlers. We don't have that.

Comment

• I said it earlier but it's still irking me. The student section is pathetic. There were maybe 40 students. Some of the ones on the front row are the same ones from 15 years ago. For a university with growing enrollment, improved campus, etc, it just doesn't make sense to me why students can't show up.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• For those curious .. yes it 100% was a violation that should have been reviewed and pulled 2 points off the board for FAU (look at the clock behind the backboard not the TV one)

Comment

• Anybody listen to the postgame?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

For those curious .. yes it 100% was a violation that should have been reviewed and pulled 2 points off the board for FAU (look at the clock behind the backboard not the TV one)
              was this reviewable?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

was this reviewable?
                I've seen it reviewed a 100 times before .. so i dont' see why not

Comment

• Not gonna get reviewed at all as long as Mills sits on his hands

Comment

• Replay shows it was a violation, but no whistle from the refs means they couldn't review it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Replay shows it was a violation, but no whistle from the refs means they couldn't review it either.

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...85067228086398
                      Looked like all the refs expected a different one to call it .. They all started running down to the other end

Comment

• Marshall would have a copy of that and the phantom call against Ballard into the league office before the refs left town.

Mills probably won’t, because, well…he’s nice.

#juiceboxes

Comment

Anybody listen to the postgame?
                          Yeah, the players fought hard and sometimes things just don't go your way. There are a few skill type of things they will continue to work on.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Like so see more replays of that block

Comment

• Game was lost in the first 20 seconds of overtime. Let FAU have a breakaway layup on the tip, then Bell makes a dumb turnover, then we don't score and they do. Game over. That said, make a free throw and there is no overtime .
                              "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Like so see more replays of that block
                                It was so clean.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X