• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well. It's time to focus on SB LVIII
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I will never understand why this coach has his players go under ball screens. Just get smoked on that all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        FAU fans behind me .. "we would never leave a game early"

STFU you didn't know FAU basketball existed 2 years ago
        People have Superbowl parties to get to! The guacamole calls!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Well dammit. Fell apart in OT. That's just where we are right now.

And FU announcers "FAU winning and doing it in dominate fashion". Yeah ONLY DOMINATE IN OT. FAU WASNT SO GREAT BEFORE THAT.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 3rd moral victory in a row. We're turning a corner.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              3rd moral victory in a row. We're turning a corner.
              Unfortunately, when you are out of the running for anything substantial. That's all you are left with.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Serious question: did FAU miss a shot in OT?

Comment

• Could have been worse. We could have been in Tulane shoes right now lol.

Losing to Memphis 6-25

Comment

• Tough loss. Shot clock violation and Ballard block proved to be crucial calls. Poorly officiated game.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Serious question: did FAU miss a shot in OT?
                      Yes but they rebounded those and dunked them

Comment

• We don’t the guys who can figure out how to draw fouls on an opponent. I can’t stand floppers nor am U saying they turn into floppers, but a tiny bit if acting will go along way.

If they could do that, Goldin would have fouled out early. He’s the biggest hack on offense, and we couldn’t get a foul called on him.

Comment

• I don't understand how that shot clock violation wasn't reviewed.

Comment

• We won the second half, right??Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              I don't understand how that shot clock violation wasn't reviewed.
                              That's my biggest question. Missing it live is one thing. But not stopping to review it in the last parts of a tie game should be a fireable offense

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                We don’t the guys who can figure out how to draw fouls on an opponent. I can’t stand floppers nor am U saying they turn into floppers, but a tiny bit if acting will go along way.

If they could do that, Goldin would have fouled out early. He’s the biggest hack on offense, and we couldn’t get a foul called on him.
                                Goldin was also way stronger than any of our dudes. Any up for grab balls up high he wrestled them away

Comment

Working...
                                X