FAU (18-5, 8--2) at WSU (10-13, 2-8) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
    I liked this team last year on their final four run and this year until I saw them in person.

I really kind of hate them now. The players and the coach whine about everything. There fans are disrespectful and obnoxious. It is so obvious they have never been there before. Walking around an opposing team's arena at halftime, up two, "chanting FAU, FAU". Going by a trophy case and loudly announcing, "That all they have, we have more than that".
    That’s hilarious. They moved to D1 in 94, had an NCAA first round loss in 02, a first round loss in the NIT in 11, a first round loss in the CIT in 18, a first round loss in the CBI in 22, and then a Final 4 last year.

Maybe they were referring to first round losses?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

That’s hilarious. They moved to D1 in 94, had an NCAA first round loss in 02, a first round loss in the NIT in 11, a first round loss in the CIT in 18, a first round loss in the CBI in 22, and then a Final 4 last year.

Maybe they were referring to first round losses?
      Yea but look at all their conference championships!!! ... oh wait.. they won the CUSA last year ... then the sun belt in 2011 ... that's it

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
        I liked this team last year on their final four run and this year until I saw them in person.

I really kind of hate them now. The players and the coach whine about everything. There fans are disrespectful and obnoxious. It is so obvious they have never been there before. Walking around an opposing team's arena at halftime, up two, "chanting FAU, FAU". Going by a trophy case and loudly announcing, "That all they have, we have more than that".
        I'm not sure you can define "mid major" anymore than you can right there.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
        X