FAU (18-5, 8--2) at WSU (10-13, 2-8) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAU (18-5, 8--2) at WSU (10-13, 2-8) Game Thread

Here's the deal on the number 11 here on SN with a win over the Owls Sunday. With a FAU loss, they would be 8-3 (11 total) in AAC. WSU would then be 3-8 (11 total). No matter what,, this is both of their 11th Conference game.. It just works better for us with the trifecta because the Shocks are now 10-13 and a win Sunday the Shocks would have 11 wins overall.

FAU is going to be tough no matter where they play as seen as they made the Final 4 last Season and return most of those same players. FAU will not beat themselves, but the Shocks are hungry for a upset win at 21st and Hillside and SN would be elated. Give it your all in all Shockers and play smart. 11, 11, 11 Trivia success? Dunno because it doesn't always. Stay Tuned! Feb.11 at 11 a.m. on channel 33 ESPN IF you are watch on the tube on Cox. 11 + 11 + 11 Trivia = 33.
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; February 10, 2024, 08:37 AM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

The 11 thing makes as much as sense as any on why we should win this.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ridgnal!!

Comment

Beverly again!!

Our D looks good so far.

Comment

Weatherspoon is eating us alive the last several possessions.

Comment

OK, I know FAU is the better team. Is favored. Will likely win.

But can the announcers suck FAU's dick any more? Lol

Usually it doesn't bother me. But for some reason it does this morning lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I know there's a rule on a live ball player injury, but it seems like there's always a coach mad that either play continued while their player was injured and the other team had the ball, or mad because play was stopped while an opposing player was injured and their team had the ball.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                I know there's a rule on a live ball player injury, but it seems like there's always a coach mad that either play continued while their player was injured and the other team had the ball, or mad because play was stopped while an opposing player was injured and their team had the ball.
                always

Comment

Seem to be going after boards a little more aggressively right now. Not securing all of them, but going hard for them. Especially Ballard
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Playing hard. Man I wish we would have done that more during our losing streak

Comment

YO!!! PAUL MILLS has an 11 pin on his chest!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        I'm a few rows up from it, you could hear the thud. The play needed to be stopped.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I like how we're competing. But have to do better than 1 assist on 8 made baskets.

Comment

I still wish FAU wouldn't have lost last game lol. They will probably put a little more into this one than they might have otherwise

Comment

We should be good to go. Cortes, Bell and Beverly have their early game turnovers out of the way…
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X