No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness set For October 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Thanks for posting this picture of some one on one with McDermott and Echenique!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        Thanks for posting this picture of some one on one with McDermott and Echenique!
        I didn't know McDermott was so much bigger and hairier than Echeneque. He really packed on some pounds this summer. And why did Dougie steal TwinkleToes' goggles?
        Last edited by Cdizzle; October 19, 2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            CUs new star point guard?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Echinique enjoyed the off season food a bit too much.

Comment

Auditions for "Here Comes The Boom!"?

Comment

Echinique enjoyed the off season food a bit too much.
                  LOL.

In all seriousness, wait until you see him. He's dropped about 10-15 lbs and is significantly quicker and more agile. If he takes his shirt off, Cold will start touching himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                    LOL.

In all seriousness, wait until you see him. He's dropped about 10-15 lbs and is significantly quicker and more agile. If he takes his shirt off, Cold will start touching himself.
                    No lie, after I posted that I almost edited the post to say "And to all the CU people reading this, I understand it's the farthest from the truth as he's dropped so much weight in the off season."

He easily dropped 10, maybe 15 like you said. Saw a video of him practicing and he's much lighter on his feet. Can't wait to see Carl and Echinique go at it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                      LOL.

I doubt it. Cyclops was, is, and forever will be a man with an endomorphic body type. His overall soft appearance, along with his struggle to keep weight off clearly indicates this reality. Perhaps a simple diagram will further elucidate chubby's plight.

In regards to Cy's weight loss, I say congratulations! Perhaps his eye is no longer bigger than his stomach.. so to speak.

Now... as far as what makes me "touch myself", you might want to direct your attention to the 7ft, black mesomorph, who is breaking historical lifting records in our weight room.

T

...:cool:

Comment

EO really is a freak of a human being. No 7 footer should be able to do what he does. Now if he could only play basketball!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I catch myself loling every time Cold drops the "Cyclops" line.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

4 more days!

I think the time between March and November is where the real Shocker madness is. I've survived the insanity for another year. I might just head up to the arena today with a sleeping bag and lay across a few of those spacious, comfortable & ergonomic seats (did I mention I may have lost my mind waiting all summer).

Can't wait!

Comment

I keep checking SN for posts today and there hasn't been much anywhere. It's like the calm before the storm tomorrow night

Comment

Picture roster

I prepared a roster with pictures from the Shocker website. It is two-sided and about 6x8. It is to large a file to attach, but if anyone wants it (you can print it out and tape the two pages back-to-back -- I use two-sided tape), send me a PM and I will try to get it to you this evening.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X