No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness set For October 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, hey hey. For now, Thursday gives us a 'birds eye view' of this Seasons beloved Shocks. Are we a 2nd or 3rd type team that won the Valley last Season instead of Creighton that also makes the Dance this Season, or rather are we a team that lost so much that we will sink to the 2nd 5 of the Valley as some of our critics prognosticate?

Can Wiggons play D because I KNOW he plays offense really smooth, will Early emerge with the bright lights shining in the real word 'over and beyond' what I witnessed in 3 sessions this summer, will our returning cast step up in huge fashion, will 'our best recruiting class under Marshall' step up and really take a decisive role as essential for a solid Season? Dunno on all fronts but we hope so. This short night of 'continuous clock' will not reveal all the answers to the questions posted above.

However, WE THE SHOCKER NATION BELIEVE so the snippet we watch will be just a fortaste of the "Main Course" WHICH is to follow. SEE YOU ALL THERE and we will at least have a 'feel' AS to the what to expect as the Black and Yellow turnip truck begins a sentimental journey at 21st and Hillside Thursday night. It will be an honor to see many you there and-- or discuss what we witnessed and manifest it all, right here on SN.
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; October 24, 2012, 08:07 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
    X