No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness set For October 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a dunk contest is on the menu this year.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

Glad to see the dunk contest back in it.

Can't wait to see what Cleanthony, Nick, and Derail can do.

It'll be weird to have a dunk contest and Kyles not be in it, though. Always enjoyed seeing what he could do.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I think there's a connection between Kyles' graduation and the return of the dunk contest.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I think there's a connection between Kyles' graduation and the return of the dunk contest.
          I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

I never put those two together. That's funny.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Heh, heh............ ;)

Comment

In addition, I just noticed to welcome the newest member of ShockerNet (A feature I also just learned about), TheReal3G.

Classic!

Comment

In 2010 the dunk contest was on the schedule but was cancelled and David did not play in the scrimmage. However, the guys that were suited up did put on a pretty good dunking show during warm-ups.

IIRC, they did not schedule a dunk contest last year.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    In addition, I just noticed to welcome the newest member of ShockerNet (A feature I also just learned about), TheReal3G.

Classic!
                    No doubt yet another BJ follower spurred to join and lurk while planning her retort because somebody around here hasn't been saying nice things about her little podunk private school which is subsidized by the Vatican and plays in a rented gym filled with UNL fans. :apthy:

T

...:cool:

Comment

I can pretty much hear 3G already prior to sending the guys out for Shocker Madness:

Ok, guys I know many of you will be anxious to go out there and put on a show for the Shocker fans, especially you newcomers. I just want to remind you, there will be only be one guy out there tonight that you need to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Classic!
                        Thank you for the warm welcome WuDrWu. Longtime reader, first time poster :nevreness: Appreciate the opportunity to join in on discussing Shocker Athletics. Look forward to interacting with the group.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReal3G View Post
                          Thank you for the warm welcome WuDrWu. Longtime reader, first time poster :nevreness: Appreciate the opportunity to join in on discussing Shocker Athletics. Look forward to interacting with the group.
                          If you interact with some on this board make sure your shot record is up to date.

Comment

That's why DK bombed the ESPN dunk contest. GM did not let him practice!
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

The Third (final) clue has now been revealed to this year’s Worldwide Premier of the "WSU's 2012-13 Non-Conference Preview". The video will be available 48 hours before Shocker Madness on October 23rd at 7:05 pm.

1. September 18th Clue #1 - Title – “D _ _ _ _ S * _ _ V _R * _ _E” (three words)

2. October 2nd Clue #2 - Introduction Theme Music – Get your Walther PPK, Aston Martin, and Omega Seamaster ready.

3. October 16th Clue #3 - Main Theme Music - ...You got to lose to know how to win...
                              Last edited by WuShock Reaper; October 16, 2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

My money is on Early for the dunk contest. He has had some head turners during practices from what a couple coaches have told me! Can't wait!
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X