Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

This is why strong leadership and accountability are important--at all levels.

This mess was not one bad decision, it was a multitude.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Whoever said there was a meeting with Gregg and the high level donors and they were split on whether or not to bring him back, but he was willing to do whatever he needed to do to come back. I can’t remember all the details.
      So no report just internet gossip.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

And, I believe it was the wacky lady poster everyone assumes is Patty Beamer who stated that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Might have been Simone:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Ah Kristy Swanson....the sexiest thorn in Hollywood's backside. From Simone, to Buffy, to Big Daddy to obscurity because she's conservative.

Still gorgeous at 54, she should be on the Candy thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Ah Kristy Swanson....the sexiest thorn in Hollywood's backside. From Simone, to Buffy, to Big Daddy to obscurity because she's conservative.

She has been done by SubGod22 about a year ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Ah Kristy Swanson....the sexiest thorn in Hollywood's backside. From Simone, to Buffy, to Big Daddy to obscurity because she's conservative.

She's on the list and will make an appearance at some point
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Oh. I knew she was on the list. Apparently she's been done. Though that doesn't prevent me from hitting that again.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• This should take you to Kristy
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

PHRASING!

Or maybe that was the point.

78-65

Comment

• When Coach Scott Thompson was our coach,, I met him once at the Hutch Juco Tournament. I approached him about some players that caught my eye that could really help us the following year. Yes, I thought Scott was a nice guy. However, his reply to me perturbed me. He shut my ideas down stating that he couldn't do that because it would upset his existing players over playing time. What?

So this very recruiting Season will be of essence with HCPM. He has a solid start with TJ and Zion. Can we keep Rogers and QB? Can we sign Juco or Portal players that are starters? Dunno, but this is his time of serious reckoning to make wise chess
                          moves because this will not be like playing checkers.
                          Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 9, 2024, 08:41 AM.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            When Coach Scott Thompson was our coach,, I met him once at the Hutch Juco Tournament. I approached him about some players that caught my eye that could really help us the following year. Yes, I thought Scott was a nice guy. However, his reply to me perturbed me. He shut my ideas down stating tha5b
                            So what you’re saying is Thompson wasn’t fired due to on the court results. It was clear he was ousted because you don’t treat FSF like a peasant. Shame on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

So what you’re saying is Thompson wasn’t fired due to on the court results. It was clear he was ousted because you don’t treat FSF like a peasant. Shame on him.
                              Greetings SHOXAAC. Actually, Scott was a nice guy and he treated me just fine. His answer concerning how he was handling our Shocker Program concerned me for his own job security. The rest is history.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Greetings SHOXAAC. Actually, Scott was a nice guy and he treated me just fine. His answer concerning how he was handling our Shocker Program concerned me for his own job security. The rest is history.
                                That is too bad. I never met him but seemed like a Chamber of Commerce President type of guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X