No announcement yet.

Court TRO on 2nd time transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m seriously worried for the state of college hoops. If it dies like this, I really won’t have anything to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Also seen a couple waivers granted for academic reasons today. So maybe they will act quickly on Cortes and might be gunshy to deny anything

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
        I’m seriously worried for the state of college hoops. If it dies like this, I really won’t have anything to watch.
        I've had the same thoughts. Maybe I'm being to pessimistic here, but I fear if not next season, the season after next (2025-2026) is going to start a very fast decline in college sports.

Comment

• Out eating dinner, this topic was being covered on the tvs / news so we couldn't hear. Cortes and Degrey both eligible now. Anybody hear anything? Will either or both play tomorrow? Wish I could have heard what was being said.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
            Out eating dinner, this topic was being covered on the tvs / news so we couldn't hear. Cortes and Degrey both eligible now. Anybody hear anything? Will either or both play tomorrow? Wish I could have heard what was being said.
            Cortes???

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
              Out eating dinner, this topic was being covered on the tvs / news so we couldn't hear. Cortes and Degrey both eligible now. Anybody hear anything? Will either or both play tomorrow? Wish I could have heard what was being said.
              Cortes not eligible yet from what I've heard. His academic waiver is not covered under this TRO. Degray is .. but up to him if he wants to use his eligibility this year since he missed 10 games

Comment

• Yeah, sorry if I goofed it up. I could make out the headline, and they were clearly talking about both players, but I've no idea what was said.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I've had the same thoughts. Maybe I'm being to pessimistic here, but I fear if not next season, the season after next (2025-2026) is going to start a very fast decline in college sports.
                  I think it may manifest this season. Transfer , NIL and a huge anti-competition push by the schools and conferences with power and influence are forces that are disenfranchising 2/3 of the athletic programs and their fans. It’s a train wreck and our home attendance record I believe is directly impacted

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• With this ruling, we could be national champions this year. Just need some shockernetters with big pockets to entice some 5star players to transfer at mid-semester

Comment

• How is this going to affect 3rd and 4th year transfers?

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                          How is this going to affect 3rd and 4th year transfers?
                          If it does into effect permanently, they won't be able to make anyone sit it no matter how many times they transfer

Comment

• We have one available. Can we offer Xavier Johnson, have him transfer in this week, and play second semester? Serious question

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              We have one available. Can we offer Xavier Johnson, have him transfer in this week, and play second semester? Serious question
                              I think you could.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                We have one available. Can we offer Xavier Johnson, have him transfer in this week, and play second semester? Serious question
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X