SOUTHERN ILLINOIS (6-3) at WICHITA STATE (7-3) Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

NCAA recognized they were being stupid and said it will be until the end of the season. Question only is if Degray wants to use this year or redshirt -- ball is in his court.
    WSU announced earlier today he decided he will be playing. So we have added Degray for the rest of the year.

Now we just need Cortes to get a waiver at halftime and the shockers can win the Bourbon bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

WSU announced earlier today he decided he will be playing. So we have added Degray for the rest of the year.

Now we just need Cortes to get a waiver at halftime and the shockers can win the Bourbon bowl
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

BOBBY BOUCHER INCOMING????

EDIT: nope... Taylor just playing with emotions

Last edited by Stickboy46; December 16, 2023, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Also SIU likely to add a talented transfer tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

BOBBY BOUCHER INCOMING????

EDIT: nope... Taylor just playing with emotions

Red Panda Express…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That show is worth $15 without a game....amazing!

Comment

She has being doing that a long time. She was a very young lady when I last saw her at a Shocker game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Just wish our current conference ranking (with Warren Nolan anyway) was better. Right now, we are behind the #7 Moutain West, #8 Atlantic-10, #9 Missouri Valley. Not sure how much ground, if any, can be made up after conference play gets underway.
                  I think it's pretty clear, outside of FAU and Memphis at least, the Valley is better than the American this season.

And that's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Pretty sure the banner was hung after we lost to Drake a few years ago. They'll update it with each victory thereafter. Can't allow it to happen again though.
                    Ugh I forgot all about the one. All about that Drake played in my nightmares for a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I think it's pretty clear, outside of FAU and Memphis at least, the Valley is better than the American this season.

And that's awful.
                      Yup. The gap between FAU/Memphis and the rest of the league is very large

Comment

• Comment

• Yup. He’s standing in the end line in a boot.

Comment

• By far, biggest crowd of year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              SIU should be better than SDSU. We didn't learn anything as fans from the SDSU game other than our team can apparently come out unfocused and not give a damn. Hopefully the team learned something themselves from that atrocity. This game could go either way.

Shox - 73

Uglies - 72
                              Totals were slightly off but it ended up about as I expected.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Totals were slightly off but it ended up about as I expected.
                                Impressive!

Comment

Working...
                                X