• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Will you have big and tall sizes?
    Mostly big and short

Comment

I will be wearing my favorite white Shocker shirt on Saturday. At least its the right colors.

Comment

I don't think the shirt has to be WSU labelled.

I have the whitest white dress shirt you've ever seen. I bought in in 1999 and it's still in excellent condition because I don't think I've worn it 10 times.

I had been hired to install accounting software and interview owners and accountants of medium-sized businesses to set hundreds of switches that controlled how the software ran. That software supported all sorts of accounting procedures that ARE NOT Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.

I hardly ever had to wear that shirt because our sales staff was far beyond incompetent. Company rule said that any gifts received by sales staff had to be turned in to the company. Our female sales person turned in a dildo that a prospective client had given her. That was the most clever way I ever encountered to tell a sales person to go f themselves.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I don't think the shirt has to be WSU labelled.

I have the whitest white dress shirt you've ever seen. I bought in in 1999 and it's still in excellent condition because I don't think I've worn it 10 times.

I had been hired to install accounting software and interview owners and accountants of medium-sized businesses to set hundreds of switches that controlled how the software ran. That software supported all sorts of accounting procedures that ARE NOT Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.

I hardly ever had to wear that shirt because our sales staff was far beyond incompetent. Company rule said that any gifts received by sales staff had to be turned in to the company. Our female sales person turned in a dildo that a prospective client had given her. That was the most clever way I ever encountered to tell a sales person to go f themselves.
          Man, I’m telling you as I skimmed through this, I had to back and re-read many times over to clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I wonder if that would be what the wave in black and white would look like.

Comment

I think I do have a NCAA Championship Tee shirt from baseball but I have no clue where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                We sure like to complain a lot about things that really aren't that big of a deal.

Koch isn't filling up right now anyway, so any color won't really matter that much.

And I have several pieces of white WSU gear I can lend (it's not THAT hard to find) you just have to come to Dallas to get it.
                That's funny; in another thread you told me to go away and it turns out we're neighbors; I'm north of Fort Worth.

I found my lone white shocker shirt...everything else is black, yellow, or grey.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Do not wear this Robert Byrd favorite outfit to the white out!
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

We don't want the line to the ticket office looking like this.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wonder if a sponsor backed out?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          What a horrible promotion to hand out surrender flags for our white out.

“Brought to you by In The Bag Cleaners, everyone stand and waive your flags!”

Comment

I'm prolly wearing blabk

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              I'm prolly wearing blabk
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X