No announcement yet.

Intrust Ticket Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like the promoter probably skipped most of his Economics 101 classes. What a complete and utter joke.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wait what the hell??? It’s not going to be on espn or espn+?? What kind of joke Is that. I’m in the UK and make every effort to watch every game (spend lots of money just making it possible), and yet I’ll miss this one. Just stupid.

Comment

• Got my tickets. This is going to be one of the saddest fan turnouts in the history of Shocker basketball. There's been a lot of damage done by the perfect storm of events over the last years. I think people will come back but it's going to take some big wins, and time.
        This team and coaching staff deserves our support. I'm buying in. By no means to do I expect an ncaa bid this year, but I think they are going to get it done within a few years. At least I have the trust that we have a competent leader in charge of the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjp27 View Post
          I think people will come back but it's going to take some big wins, and time
          People will come back, but I am not confident it will make it all the way back. Maybe 75%-80%.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 6, 2023, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Doc has volunteered to livestream it over his phone piped in to a IP address only accessible by Shockernet members who live out of town. All others must get to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rize Ballz View Post
              Doc has volunteered to livestream it over his phone piped in to a IP address only accessible by Shockernet members who live out of town. All others must get to the game.
              Link? I'll pay $100. Wait...it's the other SDSU...I pay 5 dolla.
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Got notified yesterday that all sections in the upper bowl will be reassigned to the lower bowl. Going down today to chat about the new seating. Was told that the seats would be reassigned on game day. That seems like a whole lot of BS to go through hours before the game and the number of FANS put out in time to rectify a poor decision. Nothing against the Arena or WSU but for the organizers this sucks. Game day changes? That just seems so pedestrian and UN professional. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  Got notified yesterday that all sections in the upper bowl will be reassigned to the lower bowl. Going down today to chat about the new seating. Was told that the seats would be reassigned on game day. That seems like a whole lot of BS to go through hours before the game and the number of FANS put out in time to rectify a poor decision. Nothing against the Arena or WSU but for the organizers this sucks. Game day changes? That just seems so pedestrian and UN professional. Go Shocks
                  They should be able to change you ahead of time. When I called they gave me some "free upgrade" options and then some I had to pay for. Unfortunately the "free upgrades" were only upgrades in cost .. and not better seats. They were mainly in the upper parts of the corners.

Comment

Got notified yesterday that all sections in the upper bowl will be reassigned to the lower bowl. Going down today to chat about the new seating. Was told that the seats would be reassigned on game day. That seems like a whole lot of BS to go through hours before the game and the number of FANS put out in time to rectify a poor decision. Nothing against the Arena or WSU but for the organizers this sucks. Game day changes? That just seems so pedestrian and UN professional. Go Shocks
                    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They should be able to change you ahead of time. When I called they gave me some "free upgrade" options and then some I had to pay for. Unfortunately the "free upgrades" were only upgrades in cost .. and not better seats. They were mainly in the upper parts of the corners.
                    What a cluster-f**k!

Comment

• Might as well do a good old Oklahoma Land Rush on the IBA situation. Just take money at the gate and let people rush to whatever seat they can stake out.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Not only a klusterfuq but bush league playing summit league team in third full arena. Lose lose for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Not only a klusterfuq but bush league playing summit league team in third full arena. Lose lose for everyone.
                          I think this deal was inked before ADKS took the reins so I will cut the department some slack. Next year I expect better

Comment

I think this deal was inked before ADKS took the reins so I will cut the department some slack. Next year I expect better
                            So it’s the Boatwrong Holiday Classic?
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I kind of hoped to see some kind of sale for basketball tickets today, but I really don't see that happening at this point. People are already making plans for Saturday afternoon, so the window has been half closed on getting a lot lot of people into Intrust for a basketball game tomorrow.

I really don't understand how this Intrust thing works. Maybe someone in the know could explain it, because my son would really like to know. He (probably) spends $2-$5k a year attending rock music concerts across the US (mostly regional), and a number of them include VIP seating at the bigger music multi day festivals (like Rocklahoma). He can't recall a single rock music event attended at the Arena this year.

Who is in charge of the arena and getting events scheduled? Promoters? Arena personnel?

I'm probably crazy, but I would have had $5-$10 tickets available for all upper bowl seating for WSU basketball going on sale today to try and get warm bodies into the arena. It makes no sense not to. The event is scheduled, you should try and get as many warm bodies into the venue as possible. Does SDSU receive money for scheduling this game? The extra bodies generate excitement for the program, buy concessions and a few may purchase merchandise. Seems like the bigger picture is being missed.

It's like, someone is OK with it looking like this ball game...

I think in baseball terms, this is called a swing and a miss.

Comment

• Saw tickets still listed at $75. Are they having a laugh? Who is paying $300 plus fees and refreshments probably $400 for a family of 4 to see two middling teams? For that kind of money I could get a sitter, take the wife to dinner, and come home for a roll in the hay. Better yet, leave the wife and kids at home, go to the Groin and Loin, get a pro, and hit the Marriott. At least I get some entertainment when I get robbed by the hooker instead of getting robbed at the door by the Intrust promoter.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X