Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox on the bubble in the latest projections by Jerry Palm

CBS Sports is helping you get ready for March Madness with the latest news, picks, and predictions for the 2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Shox on the bubble in the latest projections by Jerry Palm

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology
      Still trying to figure out the logic behind Creighton being a 10 and us being a 13.

Comment

• That's what happens when you don't take care of your business on Senior Night. If they don't win in Omaha, they will absolutely have to make the tourney finals to get in.....

Comment

• and either win the finals or lose to only Kraytun.........

Comment

• Time for the Shox to get their ass in gear and either **** or get off the toilet.

This situation was totally avoidable with a win against SIU and EU.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I can't imagine the melt down that will occur if we go from 6 seed a month ago to not making the tournament. Let's hope the Shockers still have somethign in the tank to finish like champions.

Comment

• I think the only safe bet now is to win in St. Louis. That makes it a lock. Anything else and they are on the bubble. The MVC beat up on each other this year and the couple of teams that were supposed to take care of business didn't. Plain and simple. This could legitimately be a one-bid league this year. CU is definitley no lock at this point. Neither is WSU.

Comment

• lets hope for a third game between us in the tournament final assuring us both of a
                  dance ticket and awsome rubber match should we stumble in omaha

Comment

• Of course Lunardi still has us as a 9 seed in his updated bracket. That's a lot of space between a 9 and a 13, clearly at least one of them is wrong.
                    There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek View Post
                      Of course Lunardi still has us as a 9 seed in his updated bracket. That's a lot of space between a 9 and a 13, clearly at least one of them is wrong.
                      Key term being at least. They both are most likely.

Comment

• Check out the latest from Lunardi...

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Could you imagine the Sprint Center if you have Wichita State, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Creighton and St. Lou. That place would be a madhouse!! Talk about a tough ticket...

Comment

• I would be tempted to sell my 4 tickets in that scenario.

Tempted.

Comment

• Palm has hated us the whole year, i wouldnt put much stock to anything he puts out there
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              Palm has hated us the whole year, i wouldnt put much stock to anything he puts out there
                              This. He's about the worst out there.

Comment

• I can't even imagine that scenario. So much history.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X