Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Just semi-pro. Nothing interesting.
    What is semi about it? It is at least double A pro ball and money-wise far exceeds that by a very wide margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

What is semi about it? It is at least double A pro ball and money-wise far exceeds that by a very wide margin.
      It would be nice if the NCAA made a rule that players must clearly print their nil income on their jerseys. It would let me know who to cheer and who to jeer for.

Comment

• Career games WSU VS UCONN:

WSU. 4

UCONN 2
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Here are some more career game totals against some great teams. All but Houston upon posting this are still Dancing

Duke? it doesn't appear we have ever played them..

WSU 1 Clemson 0.

WSU 4 Alabama 5

WSU 2 Purdue 4

WSU 18 Houston 19.

Comment

• Question:
            Do people on here consider NC State a Cinderella?

I struggle with saying they are. I don't think a Power team can qualify. Just because you normally suck with a budget 20x the majority of D1 doesn't make you a Cinderella when you play up to what should be your normal level

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Question:

I struggle with saying they are. I don't think a Power team can qualify. Just because you normally suck with a budget 20x the majority of D1 doesn't make you a Cinderella when you play up to what should be your normal level
              Definitely not a traditional cinderella.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Happy Ressurection Sunday to each of you on Shocker Net.

Grand Total Career Record of WSU Versus 2024 Final 4 Teams

WSU 10, VS. (UConn, Duke, Alabama, Purdue 11)

Comment

Question:

No.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Question:

NO

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Happy Ressurection Sunday to each of you on Shocker Net.

Grand Total Career Record of WSU Versus 2024 Final 4 Teams

WSU 10, VS. (UConn, Duke, Alabama, Purdue 11)
                      Yep, WSU has a fine basketball tradition for sure. Only delusional college basketball fans would claim otherwise.

Didn't think the Boilermakers were tough enough. Glad to be wrong there...

Comment

• Buyers market for tickets in Phoenix next weekend?
                        78-65

Comment

• This ain’t fair…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• People on Twitter were calling him Foul Ming, but I didn’t see a bunch of contact when he was playing defense unless the offensive player initiated in. I will also hand it to him and Cling Kong…they are where they enrolled as freshmen. As much as I am irritated with college basketball as a whole I will say this, there are some interesting players left in the tournament.

Comment

Question:

Yes, if Fox News says so, then it shall be written…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yes, if Fox News says so, then it shall be written…

All in the quest to push the little schools out. ISUb should have been in the tournament.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X