No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Don't know if anyone caught game day today, but they interviewed Bobby Hurley, UConn coach. Dude is intense. Like the whole time I'm thinking this is the kind of attitude and coach speak that gets coaches fired. Makes a certain former head coach almost look like Mr. Rogers.

Comment

• Geez. Both Rice and UTSA win today. Yep, say hello to Wednesday.

Comment

• Rice not only won but won by 18 vs ECU. Our odds at this point of finishing dead last have to be higher than avoiding Wednesday

Comment

• With about seven mimutes left in the Texas-KU game Max Abmas is 1-7 for 2 points with 3 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 turnovers.

Comment

• And of course, Tulsa beat Charlotte.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
              And of course, Tulsa beat Charlotte.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                And of course, Tulsa beat Charlotte.
                Guess who was fouled and made the last two points for Tulsa from the FT line to win it?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Guess who was fouled and made the last two points for Tulsa from the FT line to win it?
                  Same player who will win the AAC Best Actor award (and who palms the ball 50 times a game)…Haggerty.

Comment

• That ending was ridiculous. Tulsa called time out with about 50 seconds or so with the game tied. Haggerty got stuck (great CLT D) and just threw the ball at the rim as the clock was about to expire. In off the glass. It was just so bad...... So CLT calls their last TO and runs a great play with several screens several times until the Serb gets a great look and absolutely drills it to tie. Tulsa goes down and Haggerty totally flops, any contact he caused. Makes, TO, makes and CLT can't do anything with 2 seconds. Many of his fouls are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      That ending was ridiculous. Tulsa called time out with about 50 seconds or so with the game tied. Haggerty got stuck (great CLT D) and just threw the ball at the rim as the clock was about to expire. In off the glass. It was just so bad...... So CLT calls their last TO and runs a great play with several screens several times until the Serb gets a great look and absolutely drills it to tie. Tulsa goes down and Haggerty totally flops, any contact he caused. Makes, TO, makes and CLT can't do anything with 2 seconds. Many of his fouls are a joke.
                      I was surprised to learn Milicic is actually Croatian. He's a nice player.

But don't let this distract from the fact that Haggerty is a foul merchant. Reminds me a lot of Damian Dunn.

Comment

• Not since Cumberland has a player been babied to this extent in the league. Thankfully he'll be gone next season, I'm guessing Memphis. He be perfect for that circus show.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                          Not since Cumberland has a player been babied to this extent in the league. Thankfully he'll be gone next season, I'm guessing Memphis. He be perfect for that circus show.
                          Are you suggesting Memphis will be in a different league next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                            Not since Cumberland has a player been babied to this extent in the league. Thankfully he'll be gone next season, I'm guessing Memphis. He be perfect for that circus show.
                            Since two time transfers don’t have to sit a year, you are probably right.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Are you suggesting Memphis will be in a different league next season?
                              Never occurred to me. No. I think he'll be in a diff league coming off the bench and not getting all the bs flop calls and then I can could finally say...

Comment

• USF beats SMU. They now have a 2.5 game lead over FAU for first. Their remaining games are at Charlotte, vs Tulane and at Tulsa. 16-2 or 17-1 looks likely for them. Amir Abdur-Rahim is likely the AAC COY

Comment

Working...
                                X