No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like it was a great game. Sorry I missed it, but then again, I seldom watch the Chickens anyway, TBH...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Did one of Self's players bang into him, Kelce-like, go face-to-face, screaming vulgarities at him?
      Have not seen an answer….anybody know?

Comment

• Ranked teams are getting torched on their own home courts this year. Kind of fun to see!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Tonight the ISU blue came into a home game against ISU red ranked 23rd with a NET of 20 and proceeded to lose at home to #215 NET Red by a score of 80-67!

That will leave a mark

Comment

• Tree lose at home by 13 to Redbirds (215 NET).

How much does their 20 NET drop tomorrow?
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
              Tonight the ISU blue came into a home game against ISU red ranked 23rd with a NET of 20 and proceeded to lose at home to #215 NET Red by a score of 80-67!

That will leave a mark
              Tons of upsets happening to ranked teams. We haven't seen this type of parity before, I don't think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Tons of upsets happening to ranked teams. We haven't seen this type of parity before, I don't think.
                Guess the majors are seeing how difficult it is to integrate their paid recruits

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Guess the majors are seeing how difficult it is to integrate their paid recruits
                  That plus quality kids aren't gonna just sit there on the bench when they can transfer and play

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I thinks it's created by the top teams collecting stars of their former teams. Putting in a bunch of guys who all expect to be big stars does not work in a team game. Throw a couple of stars with quality basketball players who are willing to play their asses off for the teams, and your better off.
                    Chemistry is vital if you want an excellent team. And you don't get that throwing a bunch of stars on the court

Comment

Tonight the ISU blue came into a home game against ISU red ranked 23rd with a NET of 20 and proceeded to lose at home to #215 NET Red by a score of 80-67!

That will leave a mark
                      Get ranked for the first time in half of forever and can't handle the spotlight. Now they likely have to win in St. Louis.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Get ranked for the first time in half of forever and can't handle the spotlight. Now they likely have to win in St. Louis.
                        And frankly, they never really looked like much of a threat in the game....

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I thinks it's created by the top teams collecting stars of their former teams. Putting in a bunch of guys who all expect to be big stars does not work in a team game. Throw a couple of stars with quality basketball players who are willing to play their asses off for the teams, and your better off.
                          Chemistry is vital if you want an excellent team. And you don't get that throwing a bunch of stars on the court
                          Easy example of this: Memphis was much better last year and their roster was nowhere near as talented as it is this season.

Comment

That will leave a mark

Yeah. Their at large chances are now:

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Easy example of this: Memphis was much better last year and their roster was nowhere near as talented as it is this season.
                              Every time I see Memphis mentioned now, all I can think of is that clown pose in the WSU locker rooms postgame. All together now...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                Tree lose at home by 13 to Redbirds (215 NET).

How much does their 20 NET drop tomorrow?
                                NET now 28. Still okay but I wouldn’t lose another game like that again. Certainly not before Arch Madness anyway.

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X