No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But our defense is 5th, their offense is 11th.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      But our defense is 5th, their offense is 11th.
      Yup, we should still win .. but will be one of the more interesting games lol

Comment

• K-State loses to Texas Tech at Lubbock. Weird ending with a clock malfunction.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Houston vs TCU is a great game!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• And TCU storms the court!

Comment

• Like I said, Houston bounced up the polls thanks to a soft schedule and 1 true road game.

Welcome back to earth, Coogs. 8+ losses here we come!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If not for The Screw at KU, TCU would have three Top 10 wins in the last week.
                78-65

Comment

• HOLY CRAP the North Texas vs East Carolina ending was spectacular!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    HOLY CRAP the North Texas vs East Carolina ending was spectacular!
                    I can’t imagine how much it would suck to lose on a layup off of a fullcourt pass.

#Sarcasm

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      HOLY CRAP the North Texas vs East Carolina ending was spectacular!
                      UNT got away with a massive push off on that play. Only reason he was able to have room to catch the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

UNT got away with a massive push off on that play. Only reason he was able to have room to catch the ball

Not sure I'd call it "massive" if any at all. The defender's feet (or body) never moved forward. In fact, in slow motion, the defender's left foot actually took a step back (well before the ball was there) and he was reaching back with both arms as they further separated (again before the ball was there). The offensive player realized before the defender that the pass was deeper than they were positioned and further separated from the defender.

Comment

• You know, between Memphis, FAU and North Texas, this is a pretty good conference. I can't help but wonder how Houston would have fared in this new conference, probably would not have run away with it like years past.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                            You know, between Memphis, FAU and North Texas, this is a pretty good conference. I can't help but wonder how Houston would have fared in this new conference, probably would not have run away with it like years past.
                            I'd say this is a down year for the conference overall (middle class is quite weak) but the top-end teams are definitely very solid. I still do really wish the AAC could poach a team like VCU from the A-10 though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                              You know, between Memphis, FAU and North Texas, this is a pretty good conference. I can't help but wonder how Houston would have fared in this new conference, probably would not have run away with it like years past.
                              North Texas isn't doing bad at all for a team that 5 of their top 7 in scoring and MPG weren't playing there last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

North Texas isn't doing bad at all for a team that 5 of their top 7 in scoring and MPG weren't playing there last year.
                                Jason Edwards, a JUCO guard who committed to UNT after the coaching change, is easily better than any of the WSU transfers.

Comment

Working...
                                X