2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Well, hopefully we don’t knock them off.
    We can beat them by 30... UTSA needs to lay off lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Most years I would agree with you. This year? Yea i don't care at all about how the league is doing lol
      I have this weird thing where I mostly follow WSU and AAC exclusively. I like the underdog mentality of the conference I guess haha

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I have this weird thing where I mostly follow WSU and AAC exclusively. I like the underdog mentality of the conference I guess haha
        Well cheering for UTSA is still cheering for the AAC!

Comment

• Any chance Memphis can pick up a couple of UTSA dudes for post-season play this season. Penny was awfully friendly in the post-game line.

Comment

• Memphis is going to drop some head scratchers on the road this year in conference when they aren't getting bailed out at home.

Comment

Well cheering for UTSA is still cheering for the AAC!
              Any success UTSA has in conference play will be to the detriment of the AAC lmao

Teams that suck in non-con are dead to me when conference play starts

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Seriously. What else could the screener have done?

BTW. How does Henson not totally lose his mind on that bullcrap?
                I've been tossed out of the gym for griping about calls FAR less horrible (true story).

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I've been tossed out of the gym for griping about calls FAR less horrible (true story).
                  Did this griping include an overhand right?

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Did this griping include an overhand right?
                    It did not, in fact it didn't even involve a single obscenity.

I did however, as a moronic youth (as opposed to the moronic adult I am now) get T'd up (not tossed, somehow) for calling a female official an Effing B (and I didn't say effing or B).

Comment

78-65

Comment

It did not, in fact it didn't even involve a single obscenity.

I did however, as a moronic youth (as opposed to the moronic adult I am now) get T'd up (not tossed, somehow) for calling a female official an Effing B (and I didn't say effing or B).
                        Well "Bucking Fitch" is pretty close.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So you’re one of those whacko IB apologists embarrassing themselves on Facebook?
                          I always look forward to your responses....so much depth....I realize that your limited relative depth of insight can be a struggle sometimes...but try to keep up....

Not a IB apologist at all....not the worst coach ever but no Wooden or Marshall, by any means...BUT his product was certainly for the most part better than Mills, whom I have hope in....But if you recall, the context of the post was that the coaches might have thrown up their hands and given up...in essence, what IB's coaching style looked like to many who wanted him gone...soooo...and follow me here...if the same approach is being taken, then we at least had better players...

And I believe the next time I talk Shocker basketball on Facebook will be the first....

As always, good luck to you...

Comment

Crazy that UNT had no problem when they started a week later
                            The only problem with that logic is UNT was coming off an NIT championship, while our program had to pulled off the slipper slide headed for the dumpster.

There is a lot of what have you done lately in these kids.

Comment

• Unreal comeback by Tulane vs FAU… up 1 with 15 seconds to play

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                                Unreal comeback by Tulane vs FAU… up 1 with 15 seconds to play
                                10-0 run by Tulane over the last 3:03 to win by 1.

HOLD THAT. Looks like something change.

ESPN now has Florida Atlantic by 1 but doesn't say how.

Comment

Working...
                                X