No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So they aren't the Shockers from 2013-14 afterall.

Comment

• Liberty has scored just 6 points against Vermont in almost 9 mins. Shooting 20% right now.

Figures......
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
        Liberty has scored just 6 points against Vermont in almost 9 mins. Shooting 20% right now.

Figures......
        Probably shot their wad against us; we’re not what we used to be, but still have a ‘name’ and ‘following’ teams want to beat.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Abmas with a buzzer beater

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Probably shot their wad against us; we’re not what we used to be, but still have a ‘name’ and ‘following’ teams want to beat.
            They started to heat up right after that lol

Maybe they just like to start slow like they did against us
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• But after shooting 40 3 pointers against us...they only took 10 in the first half against Vermont...

Comment

• Liberty up by 2at the half

Comment

• Liberty wins
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• USF beats UNI. Should help UNIs at large chances

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      So they aren't the Shockers from 2013-14 afterall.
                      Liberty might be. Have you seen their schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rize Ballz View Post

Liberty might be. Have you seen their schedule?
                        Just took a look at it. You might be right. They have FAU and Alabama. Everyone else they should be heavily favored.

Comment

• Missouri loses to Jackson State at home 73-72.

Jackson state was 0-5 coming in .. 308 in KP

Jackson State's Previous games were:
                          20 Point loss to Tulsa
                          22 point loss to Loyola Marymount
                          14 point loss to Cal baptist
                          26 point loss to San diego (not state, just university of San Diego)
                          17 point loss to Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Missouri loses to Jackson State at home 73-72.

Jackson state was 0-5 coming in .. 308 in KP

Jackson State's Previous games were:
                            20 Point loss to Tulsa
                            22 point loss to Loyola Marymount
                            14 point loss to Cal baptist
                            26 point loss to San diego (not state, just university of San Diego)
                            17 point loss to Memphis
                            That's not a good thing. That will only make them hungry - and angry - for W when they play the Shox.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That's not a good thing. That will only make them hungry - and angry - for W when they play the Shox.
                              Luckily they have 3 games before us they can wash that taste out of their mouth. Just have to hope they can dominate those.

Comment

• I believe Richmond plays Colorado tonight if anyone isn't watching Chiefs v Eagles. I believe we play the Spiders on or around the 28th
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X