X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I would not expect Degray to be eligible this year. They are being extra strict on second time transfers
    Agreed. Hopefully, he can practice all Season with the team which would make him "Shocker ready" for next Season.

I'm very curious also if Joy, Ricks, Bamba or a healthy Ballard can join the rotation players which might be at leat 10 players in the HCPM System.

Hope to better understand these answers next Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    One factor between between an 3rd to 8th place finish this Season IM0 will be how good our quality depth will be. Our depth looks to me so far and should be better than last Season. We have heard positive things about Issac Abidde and X. Bell. From the Greece games Dalen Ridgnal and Ronnie DeGray seem to be keepers. I'm eager to see the scrimmage Oct. 7th to maybe see more clarity on all of our players.
    I would not expect Degray to be eligible this year. They are being extra strict on second time transfers

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    One factor between between an 3rd to 8th place finish this Season IM0 will be how good our quality depth will be. Our depth looks to me so far and should be better than last Season. We have heard positive things about Issac Abidde and X. Bell. From the Greece games Dalen Ridgnal and Ronnie DeGray seem to be keepers. I'm eager to see the scrimmage Oct. 7th to maybe see more clarity on all of our players.

Leave a comment:

• TrackSuitAndTie
    replied
    We've seen a lot of shooters over the years, but have desperately needed makers since the 2017-18 team.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Article in the Eagle today said that Pohto has worked on his 3 shooting and was the first to finish some shooting drills for made 3's over the summer.

I'll post a link in another thread. the article was about Pohto being the team l4eader this year.
    That sounds good. We'll just have to see if that carries over to game play. Buy as I said I think that would be very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

The biggest factor may be if Kenny can regain his touch and confidence from long range. That would really help to open things up IMO.
    Article in the Eagle today said that Pohto has worked on his 3 shooting and was the first to finish some shooting drills for made 3's over the summer.

I'll post a link in another thread. the article was about Pohto being the team l4eader this year.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

I think both Beverly and Rignal can shoot the 3, plus I expect Bell to be more consistent
    The biggest factor may be if Kenny can regain his touch and confidence from long range. That would really help to open things up IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    I am pretty confident in our frontline players but they will need our perimeter players to shoot it well for them to have some space to operate. Defenses will sag on them. We are counting on Rogers but we need a couple others, but WHO ? As of right now, I just don't know.
    I think both Beverly and Rignal can shoot the 3, plus I expect Bell to be more consistent

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    I am pretty confident in our frontline players but they will need our perimeter players to shoot it well for them to have some space to operate. Defenses will sag on them. We are counting on Rogers but we need a couple others, but WHO ? As of right now, I just don't know.

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    Colby R. Germany, and Kenny P. Should be our three leaders. Our overall depth should be improved. Our inside game will be improved. If we play together as a team from day 1, and not as individuals, we can finish 5th in the AAC. A 3rd to 4th. place finish is possible. FAU and Memphis will fight it out for 1st and 2nd and should both Dance.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
    We should win the conference considering the conference is equivalent to the MVC now.
    Dude, stop with that nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by Topshock View Post

That is 2 to 1!!!! That's good, right??
    Excellent for the dyslexics

Leave a comment:

• Topshock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

our turnovers should go down quite a bit with the graduation of James Rojas (40 assists to 80 turnovers)
    That is 2 to 1!!!! That's good, right??

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    We should win the conference considering the conference is equivalent to the MVC now.
    I guess having a conference mate coming off the Final 4 is old hat to the MVC, not to mention the 2 teams that played for the NIT championship.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    I don’t remember the Valley having multiple top 25 teams that didn’t include us but I might be mistaken.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X