No announcement yet.

Greece practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course I’ve seen better zones from 5th grade Y teams than this opponent plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Big run to start the 3rd
      Only a single clip but nice half court ball movement. Greeks not applying any defense on Bell bringing the ball up. Is Cortes there?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Only a single clip but nice half court ball movement. Greeks not applying any defense on Bell bringing the ball up. Is Cortes there?
        No, home getting eligible.

Comment

• Cortes certainly appears to be on the bench (not dressed).

From 38-36 at half to 59-40 in about half of the 3rd feels like the guys have found their sea legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

No, home getting eligible.
            Who is that in the white T shirt and long hair on the bench?

Comment

• I like seeing the urgency on D and to get the ball up the court.
              The Assman

Comment

• Tip of the cap the KS for the videos!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Who is that in the white T shirt and long hair on the bench?
                  Maybe he flew out late, but he was in school as of last week.

If so, good sign he will be eligible.

Has McBride played?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      Tip of the cap the KS for the videos!
                      Again why isn't it being lived streamed? Why can't someone run Facebook live video? Doesn't make much sense to me other than PM may not want to at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Again why isn't it being lived streamed? Why can't someone run Facebook live video? Doesn't make much sense to me other than PM may not want to at this time.
                        According to the board its technologically not feasible. It would cost like 20 million to stream it

Comment

Taylor stated family issue came up right before the trip
                          How unfortunate in several ways.

Comment

According to the board it’s technologically not feasible. It would cost like 20 million to stream it
                            Why don’t you fly your private jet down there and stream it for us?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

If all you are doing is complaining about it on a message board not much will change. But I find Kevin Saal very much willing to communicate with fans and is willing to listen to what you have to say, at least if you communicate in a respectful manner. I have sent him emails with comments and suggestions about a couple of things and he responded quickly and graciously. Of course, that my not necessarily lead to the changes one would like to see. It also helps if more than one person is communicating thoughts on a particular topic.

I like to use the Brent Kemnitz positive-negative-positive approach he discusses on his Pitching: The Mental Game CD.

Many posters on ShockerNet have good thoughts and insights but that won't do much unless they are communicated to the appropriate party and an appropriate manner.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 4, 2023, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• A double digit win is good. Seeing Bell and Ballard contribute a lot is good. Not knowing whether the opponent is closer to Friends vs Memphis makes it hard to know how good but excited to see it in action.

Comment

Working...
                                X