No announcement yet.

WuShock Reaper's audio/video archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This doesn't free up a schollie does it? He was a walk-on correct?

Comment

• Correct
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• This makes me sad. Now I can't yell "RANDAAAALLLLL" when he gets in for mop up minutes.
        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Agreed Kai :) I love it when the scout team gets in there.

Is it just me, or could this 2012-13 team use a couple walk-ons still? With the loss of Uwadiae and the probable loss of Hawkins, I think we are actually down to 14 players if Vautravers is gone, too. I gather that maybe Mitchell is walking on, but that almost seems unfair to him... he's just doing the team a favor.

haha I kind of wish Vautravers wasn't leaving. It seems like our current team just doesn't have much of a scout team the way I'm used to seeing over the years. Vautravers was the only guy that really fit the idea of a walk-on. Sure wouldn't mind seeing a few of those types show up on the roster. What's a guy gotta do to get Vautravers, Anacreon and Josh Walker back just for the heck of it :)

Comment

• You know this really screws up my substitution pattern for this year.

Comment

• DJ, when you have guys like Joe Mitchell who could be a scholarship player on numerous D-1 schools, as walk-ons, I think the scout team is doing well. Looking at the current roster, our scout team is probably the best in the Valley.

Comment

• Also, a new shirt idea. "Our scout team is better than yours."

Comment

• I'm definitely not heartbroken to see him go. Still, I wish him the best of luck at a sport where he probably has more talent. Golf is a great sport.

However, I will miss the flattest 3 point shot in the Missouri Valley

Comment

• Randy missed the cut in the Kansas Amateur by 1 shot after following up his disappointing opening round 82 with a much better 73 today.

See the Men's Sports Forum for additional info on Shockers in the Kansas Amateur.

Comment

• I sat with him at the Award banqust. Such a fine young man. He wasn't the most skilled at WSU, but he could have played a Newman or Friends and been competitive, I believe. I appreciate the heart and commitment walk-ons have. Kudos to Randall for his efforts and best of luck at golf.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                        DJ, when you have guys like Joe Mitchell who could be a scholarship player on numerous D-1 schools, as walk-ons, I think the scout team is doing well. Looking at the current roster, our scout team is probably the best in the Valley.
                        Haha yeah we can't even figure out who the scout team is at this point. Our scout team is just whoever didn't go to class that week or who was late to a film session.

Comment

• Texas Tech at Wichita State - Audio (12-19-09)

Texas Tech at Wichita State - Audio (12-19-09)

Hold on to you hats as today’s “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” is going to be a big one. Our first of five games to be highlighted is between the nationally ranked Texas Tech Red Raiders and the WSU Shockers.

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• WSU at Missouri State - Audio (01-06-10)

WSU at Missouri State - Audio (01-06-10)

Our second of five flashbacks today with “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” is the WSU Shockers at the MSU Bears. Can the Shocks survive on the road? Let’s find out:

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Wichita State at SIU - Audio (01-31-10)

Wichita State at SIU - Audio (01-31-10)

Our third of five flashbacks today with “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” has the WSU Shockers on the road again, at the SIU Salukis. Can the Shocks continue their “Road Warrior” tenacity? Let’s find out:

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Missouri State at WSU - Audio (02-14-10)

Missouri State at WSU - Audio (02-14-10)

Our fourth of five flashbacks today with “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” has the MSU Bears visiting the WSU Shockers on Valentine’s Day . Can the Shocks tree the bears for a second time this season? Well, let’s find out who’s heart gets broken:

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X