The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Nothing compares to the perfection that is Lawrence, amirite?
    I’d certainly feel safer walking Mass and 17th in Larrytown than Hillside and 17th in Wichita, if that’s your question.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Would any recruit actually sign if they knew how rough 21st and hillside actually is ? lol. So nice that full gut and remodeled homes are worth like 55k !
      You're behind the times, son. Try about $80K to $100K. We now actively encourage folks in predominantly black neighborhoods to drastically overpay for their homes at 3% or 3.5% down. In fact, they need to overpay like everyone else, or it is racist. White democrats who are 95th percentile or above in income and who work at HUD, Fannie, Freddie, and all the big banks won't have it any other way in their strive for so-called equity.

You think I'm kidding? I know where the bodies are buried. Very shallow graves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
        I’d certainly feel safer walking Mass and 17th in Larrytown than Hillside and 17th in Wichita, if that’s your question.
        Is this an equal comparison? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          Just to clarify the unequal comparison, and Lawrence would smugly, feel they are that much (or more) better than Wichita

Wichita 400K > 95K, Lawrence (4 Times larger)
          Wichita > 38% Minority, Lawrence < 10% Minority (4 Times Fewer Minorities)

I would imagine poverty would follow the same path.

Comment

• 1705 as of today.

Comment

• Posted in the recruiting thread, but here's an update on Stanford PG Michael O'Connell:

Comment

• Whoa
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                  Posted in the recruiting thread, but here's an update on Stanford PG Michael O'Connell:

I can get behind this one. Stats don't blow you away. But good Asst/TO ratio (2 to 1). FG% can use some work but doesn't appear to rely on the 3 ball. Pretty low volume. Ironically some of his best games the last couple years were against the best competition. He really liked playing against Arizona apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

You're behind the times, son. Try about $80K to $100K. We now actively encourage folks in predominantly black neighborhoods to drastically overpay for their homes at 3% or 3.5% down. In fact, they need to overpay like everyone else, or it is racist. White democrats who are 95th percentile or above in income and who work at HUD, Fannie, Freddie, and all the big banks won't have it any other way in their strive for so-called equity.

You think I'm kidding? I know where the bodies are buried. Very shallow graves.
                    I wish this was true…. I own 10 houses in this area. Unfortunately values in crap areas don’t go up even a penny during market booms. I wish they did. But I’ll sell all 10 to you for 80k a piece if you think value is 100. You would be getting a steal let’s do it !!! :)

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Needle is moving if we can pull these two off

Comment

• What are the odds that HCPM is a huge fan of the Manhattan Project?

Comment

• Okay, O'Connell, D. Collins, and Kenny P would work for me, for Shocker Final 3, and sting our foes like a bee, don’t you see, bay be, and the poetry for free. JUST DO IT pretty please. I'm awaiting then and only then a "way to early" starting line up and rotation 5 without seeing most of these men play. Why? Because THAT is what we SHOCKER NETTERS do because we CAN,,,,,...TIMES 11!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• The stages of the Shocker off-season:

The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                The stages of the Shocker off-season:

Comment

Working...
                                X