Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Not if you sit to pee. Just a bonus at that point.

Comment

• I doubt he'd come to WSU, but a guy can dream...

Comment

• Why are people still entering the portal at this point? Isn’t that kind of risky to their immediate eligibility? Or is that true only if we are recruiting them in which case the NCAA has already issued a blanket denial?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Why are people still entering the portal at this point? Isn’t that kind of risky to their immediate eligibility? Or is that true only if we are recruiting them in which case the NCAA has already issued a blanket denial?
            Grad transfers can enter the portal whenever they want

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Grad transfers can enter the portal whenever they want
              This crap has more loopholes than my Grandma's afghan.

Comment

• No updates, but I'm bored and we still need a couple of players. I think PG and PF. So I've gone through the portal and looked at who is still out there and these are the best I can find. Only looking at people who have played. There are some FR who appear to have RS in the portal but I'm not digging into them.

Alex Anderson PG (Alabama State). From Memphis. A/TO sucks. Not a great shooter. Averaged 10 and 4.5 rebounds last year. 6'6" sophomore.

Dionte Bostick PG (Cal State Northridge). From Florida. A/TO sucks. Not a great shooter. Averaged 12.4, 2.7 and 3.6 rebounds. 6'2" sophomore.

Tyree Boykin PG (Appalachian State). From Tennessee. A/TO sucks. Okayish shooter. Averaged 10, 1 and 2. 6'1" Senior.

Kyree Brown PG (New Hampshire). From Oakland. A/TO near 2/1. Okayish shooter. Averaged 11, 4 and 2. 6' Junior

Nate Calmese PG (Lamar). From Arizona. A/TO sucks. Good shooter. Averaged 18, 2 and 2. 6'2" Freshman.

Jalen Carey PG (Rhode Island) From Harlem. A/TO sucks. Not a good shooter. Averaged 10, 2 and 5. 6'3" Junior.

Robert Carpenter PF (Kent State) From Detroit. Averaged 16 and 5. 6'7" Junior.

Daimion Collins PF (Kentucky) From Texas. Averaged 2 and 2. 6'9" Sophomore.

Supreme Cook PF (Fairfield) From NJ. Averaged 13 and 8.5. 6'9" Junior

Andre Curbelo PG (St. John's) From Puerto Rico. A/TO eh. Not a great shooter. Averaged 10, 4 and 3. 6'1" Junior.

Daniel Deaver PF (Navy) From Virginia. Averaged 14 and 7. Can step out. 6'8" Senior.

RayJ Dennis PG (Toledo) From Illinois. Averaged 20 and 6 and 4. Good shooter. 6'2" Junior. (Surprised he's still not committed)

D'Marco Dunn PG (North Carolina) From Arizona. Decent shooter. A/TO unclear due to limited playing time. Averaged 3 points and a rebound. 6'5" Sophomore

Rahsaan Edwards PG (South Carolina State) From WV. A/TO poor. Eh shooter. Averaged 8 and 2. 5''11" Junior.

Noah Farrakhan PG (Eastern Michigan) From NJ. A/TO sucks. Shooting iffy. Averaged 12, 2 and 4. 6'2" Sophomore.

Guy Fauntleroy PG (Austin Peay) From Maryland. A/TO okay. Shoots okay. Averaged 6 and 2. 5'10" Freshman.

Themus Fulks PG (Louisiana) From NC. A/TO good. Shoots alright. Averaged 9 and 6. 6'1" Sophomore.

Rakeim Gary PG (South Carolina State) From Dallas. A/TO sucks. Shoots alright. Averaged 12 and 3. 5'10" sophomore.

Carte'Are Gordon PF (Grambling) From STL. Averaged 13 and 7. 6'9" Junior.

Lukas Gudavicius PG (Bethune-Cookman) From Lithuania. A/TO sucks. Shooting poor. 6'10" Freshman. (I only put him here because he's a 6'10" PG)

Jalen Haynes PF (Miami, OH) From Florida. Averaged 15 and 6. 6'8" Sophomore.

Kurtis Henderson PG (Hartford) From MA. A/TO sucks. Shooting is okay. Averaged 10, 3 and 3. 5'10" Sophomore.

Tyler Henry PG (Southern Indiana) From Brooklyn. A/TO sucks. Shooting is okay. Averaged 8 and 1. 6'4" Junior.

Marion Humphrey PG (UT-Arlington) From Alabama. A/TO okay. Shooting eh. Averaged 7, 3 and 3. 6'3" Junior.

Gianni Hunt PG (Sacramento State) From CA. A/TO eh. Shooting good. Averaged 7, 3 and 3. 6'4" Junior.

Arthur Kaluma PF (Creighton) From Arizona. Averaged 12 and 6. 6'7" Sophomore.

Alimamy Koroma PF (Cal Poly) From Sierra Leone. Averaged 11 and 4. 6'8" Senior.

Tyrin Lawrence PG (Vanderbilt) From Georgia. A/TO sucks. Shooting is good. Averaged 13, 2 and 4. 6'4" Junior.

Caleb Love PG (North Carolina) From STL. A/TO sucks. Shooting is okayish. Averaged 17, 3 and 4. 6'4" Junior.

Paul McMillan IV PG (NJIT) From Cincy. A/TO sucks. Shooting is poor. Averaged 6 and 1. 6'2" Freshman.

Jaylen Murray PG (Saint Peter's) From Bronx. A/TO not great. Shooting is good. Averaged. 13, 2 and 3. 5'11" Sophomore.

Grant Nelson PF (North Dakota State) From ND. Averaged 18 and 9. 6'11" Junior.

Olivier Nkamhoua PF (Tennessee) From Finland. Averaged 11 and 5. 6'9" Senior.

AJ Plitzuweit PG (South Dakota) From SD. A/TO eh. Great shooter. Averaged 12 and 3. 6'2" Sophomore.

Zyon Pullin PG (UC-Riverside) From CA. A/TO okayish. Good shooter. Averaged 18, 4 and 4. 6'4" Senior.

Shon Robinson PF (Austin Peay) From Chicago. Averaged 10 and 4. 6'9" Sophomore.

Yusef Salih PG (Idaho) From Virginia. A/TO okayish. Shooting okayish. Averaged 7 and 2. 6'2" Sophomore.

Ernest Udeh JR. PF (Kansas) From Orlando. Limited PT. Averaged 3 and 2. 6'11" Freshman.

Kevon Voyles PG (Maryland-Eastern Shore) From Virginia. A/TO horrific. Shooting is decent. Averaged 13, 1 and 3. 6'3" Senior.

Kam Woods PG (North Carolina A&T) From Alabama. A/TO eh. Shooting is okayish. Averaged 17, 3 and 4. 6'2" Sophomore.

Alexis Yetna PF (Seton Hall) From France. Averaged 8 and 8 in '22. 6'8" Senior.

Jesse Zarzuela PG (Central Michigan) From Houston. A/TO horrid. Shooting good. Averaged 16, 3 and 3. 6'3" Junior.

Very few big splash types left. Some okay backups. Maybe a couple you can groom.

I was way too bored today.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Dead period which means no in person recruiting ends Friday. Visits can start up again on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
                    Dead period which means no in person recruiting ends Friday. Visits can start up again on Saturday.
                    On-campus visits only (Quiet Period) through July 5th with except for June 16-18, June 23-25 and June 28-29 for qualifying or specified events and showcases.

July 6th through July 27th is a Dead Period except for July 6-9, July 15-16 and July 24-27 which are Evaluation Periods for qualifying or specified events and showcases.

July 28-31 is a Quiet Period.

Calendar & Definition of Quiet, Dead, Evaluation and Recruiting Periods:

Interestingly the lengthiest periods allocated to Recruiting Periods where authorized athletics department staff may make in-person, off-campus recruiting contacts and evaluations is from early September through mid-April. Whether or not that makes sense in the transfer portal era might be debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      No updates, but I'm bored and we still need a couple of players. I think PG and PF. So I've gone through the portal and looked at who is still out there and these are the best I can find. Only looking at people who have played.

AJ Plitzuweit PG (South Dakota) From SD. A/TO eh. Great shooter. Averaged 12 and 3. 6'2" Sophomore.
                      These names intrigue me the most (Supreme Cook is an elite name on its own). I almost brought up AJ Plitzuweit a few days ago since HCPM would have seen him firsthand in the Summit League.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        No updates, but I'm bored and we still need a couple of players. I think PG and PF. So I've gone through the portal and looked at who is still out there and these are the best I can find. Only looking at people who have played. There are some FR who appear to have RS in the portal but I'm not digging into them.

Alex Anderson PG (Alabama State). From Memphis. A/TO sucks. Not a great shooter. Averaged 10 and 4.5 rebounds last year. 6'6" sophomore.

Dionte Bostick PG (Cal State Northridge). From Florida. A/TO sucks. Not a great shooter. Averaged 12.4, 2.7 and 3.6 rebounds. 6'2" sophomore.

Tyree Boykin PG (Appalachian State). From Tennessee. A/TO sucks. Okayish shooter. Averaged 10, 1 and 2. 6'1" Senior.

Kyree Brown PG (New Hampshire). From Oakland. A/TO near 2/1. Okayish shooter. Averaged 11, 4 and 2. 6' Junior

Nate Calmese PG (Lamar). From Arizona. A/TO sucks. Good shooter. Averaged 18, 2 and 2. 6'2" Freshman.

Jalen Carey PG (Rhode Island) From Harlem. A/TO sucks. Not a good shooter. Averaged 10, 2 and 5. 6'3" Junior.

Robert Carpenter PF (Kent State) From Detroit. Averaged 16 and 5. 6'7" Junior.

Andre Curbelo PG (St. John's) From Puerto Rico. A/TO eh. Not a great shooter. Averaged 10, 4 and 3. 6'1" Junior.

Daniel Deaver PF (Navy) From Virginia. Averaged 14 and 7. Can step out. 6'8" Senior.

RayJ Dennis PG (Toledo) From Illinois. Averaged 20 and 6 and 4. Good shooter. 6'2" Junior. (Surprised he's still not committed)

D'Marco Dunn PG (North Carolina) From Arizona. Decent shooter. A/TO unclear due to limited playing time. Averaged 3 points and a rebound. 6'5" Sophomore

Rahsaan Edwards PG (South Carolina State) From WV. A/TO poor. Eh shooter. Averaged 8 and 2. 5''11" Junior.

Noah Farrakhan PG (Eastern Michigan) From NJ. A/TO sucks. Shooting iffy. Averaged 12, 2 and 4. 6'2" Sophomore.

Guy Fauntleroy PG (Austin Peay) From Maryland. A/TO okay. Shoots okay. Averaged 6 and 2. 5'10" Freshman.

Themus Fulks PG (Louisiana) From NC. A/TO good. Shoots alright. Averaged 9 and 6. 6'1" Sophomore.

Rakeim Gary PG (South Carolina State) From Dallas. A/TO sucks. Shoots alright. Averaged 12 and 3. 5'10" sophomore.

Carte'Are Gordon PF (Grambling) From STL. Averaged 13 and 7. 6'9" Junior.

Lukas Gudavicius PG (Bethune-Cookman) From Lithuania. A/TO sucks. Shooting poor. 6'10" Freshman. (I only put him here because he's a 6'10" PG)

Jalen Haynes PF (Miami, OH) From Florida. Averaged 15 and 6. 6'8" Sophomore.

Kurtis Henderson PG (Hartford) From MA. A/TO sucks. Shooting is okay. Averaged 10, 3 and 3. 5'10" Sophomore.

Tyler Henry PG (Southern Indiana) From Brooklyn. A/TO sucks. Shooting is okay. Averaged 8 and 1. 6'4" Junior.

Marion Humphrey PG (UT-Arlington) From Alabama. A/TO okay. Shooting eh. Averaged 7, 3 and 3. 6'3" Junior.

Gianni Hunt PG (Sacramento State) From CA. A/TO eh. Shooting good. Averaged 7, 3 and 3. 6'4" Junior.

Arthur Kaluma PF (Creighton) From Arizona. Averaged 12 and 6. 6'7" Sophomore.

Alimamy Koroma PF (Cal Poly) From Sierra Leone. Averaged 11 and 4. 6'8" Senior.

Tyrin Lawrence PG (Vanderbilt) From Georgia. A/TO sucks. Shooting is good. Averaged 13, 2 and 4. 6'4" Junior.

Caleb Love PG (North Carolina) From STL. A/TO sucks. Shooting is okayish. Averaged 17, 3 and 4. 6'4" Junior.

Paul McMillan IV PG (NJIT) From Cincy. A/TO sucks. Shooting is poor. Averaged 6 and 1. 6'2" Freshman.

Jaylen Murray PG (Saint Peter's) From Bronx. A/TO not great. Shooting is good. Averaged. 13, 2 and 3. 5'11" Sophomore.

Grant Nelson PF (North Dakota State) From ND. Averaged 18 and 9. 6'11" Junior.

Olivier Nkamhoua PF (Tennessee) From Finland. Averaged 11 and 5. 6'9" Senior.

Zyon Pullin PG (UC-Riverside) From CA. A/TO okayish. Good shooter. Averaged 18, 4 and 4. 6'4" Senior.

Shon Robinson PF (Austin Peay) From Chicago. Averaged 10 and 4. 6'9" Sophomore.

Yusef Salih PG (Idaho) From Virginia. A/TO okayish. Shooting okayish. Averaged 7 and 2. 6'2" Sophomore.

Ernest Udeh JR. PF (Kansas) From Orlando. Limited PT. Averaged 3 and 2. 6'11" Freshman.

Kevon Voyles PG (Maryland-Eastern Shore) From Virginia. A/TO horrific. Shooting is decent. Averaged 13, 1 and 3. 6'3" Senior.

Kam Woods PG (North Carolina A&T) From Alabama. A/TO eh. Shooting is okayish. Averaged 17, 3 and 4. 6'2" Sophomore.

Alexis Yetna PF (Seton Hall) From France. Averaged 8 and 8 in '22. 6'8" Senior.

Jesse Zarzuela PG (Central Michigan) From Houston. A/TO horrid. Shooting good. Averaged 16, 3 and 3. 6'3" Junior.

Very few big splash types left. Some okay backups. Maybe a couple you can groom.

I was way too bored today.
                        Thanks Sub! The lack of info has sucked the life out of the honeymoon.

Comment

• Maybe been covered before...would Mills take Pierre back, or even want him, or has he signed?

Comment

• Maybe get some inside information here...

Say Hey to Your 2023-24 Shocker Basketball Teams! (goshockers.com)
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Nice door prize: Two lucky fans that attend the event will win a pair of 2023-24 season tickets!

Although it doesn't specify if it a season ticket for MBB or WBB or both or 1 for MMB & 1 for WBB.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                                Maybe been covered before...would Mills take Pierre back, or even want him, or has he signed?
                                When I went thru the list today he was still unsigned.

I don't know where Mills would stand, but I'd rather he stay gone.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X