Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Wish him luck.

Met his uncle at a game this season, great guy.

Of course, his pops is a great follow on Twitter as well.
    Guessing his father would have enjoyed Paul Mills…
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Where the hell does Kerr Kriisa think he's going? I mean, how much better does he think it's going to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Where the hell does Kerr Kriisa think he's going? I mean, how much better does he think it's going to get?
        Princeton?

Comment

• I think I read Shammah's mother had a stroke and he's trying to get closer to home Good Luck SS !

Comment

• Relevant to any transfers we want from Oral Roberts

Comment

• Great recruiter too.

Was hoping he was coming with Mills.
              The Assman

Comment

• Not a transfer but as expected Taylor Hendricks from UCF is signing with an agent and entering the NBA draft. Projected top 10 pick.

UCF freshman Taylor Hendricks will forgo his remaining college eligibility and enter the 2023 NBA draft, he told ESPN on Wednesday.

Comment

• Slow day in the portal-Up to 822 now.

Comment

• This might put a damper on our ORU transfer aspirations. Springmann was the lead recruiter on Max Abmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Princeton?
                      Speaking of, I was assured that Ivy Leagues don't care about sports and could not and would not use endowments to their advantage in athletics.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Coaching change specifically called out as not a valid waiver reason. Might affect Walton

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Coaching change specifically called out as not a valid waiver reason. Might affect Walton
                          Hopefully they follow through.

But definitely could affect Walton since it also says it doesn't matter if the previous schools signs off on it. Still doesn't guarantee approval
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• A player can't get a second transfer due to a lack of playing time or a change in playing time, but it never addresses the situation of a scholarship not being renewed, which led to the "runoff waiver". It's unclear if that is still in play.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              A player can't get a second transfer due to a lack of playing time or a change in playing time, but it never addresses the situation of a scholarship not being renewed, which led to the "runoff waiver". It's unclear if that is still in play.
                              "Change to athletic scholarship" is right there as a "no" for getting a waiver.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

"Change to athletic scholarship" is right there as a "no" for getting a waiver.
                                Thanks. I thought I read the document fairly well, but it comes out hard to read on my screen.

Went back and looked again. Pretty easy to see it They closed a loophole, but not in a good way. A player whose scholarship is not renewed should be able to play without sitting out a year. Maybe the extra year will give them time to develop their game? It sure worked for Reaves.
                                Last edited by Aargh; March 22, 2023, 10:34 PM.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X