Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    We have become the minor league development team for the P5
    Agreed. Lot of folks saw it coming when NIL was implemented. I still thinkn however with the right coach and using the NIL to its highest limits within the community...Wichita can still make some noise and do some damage to P5's in March. Just gotta get the right combination of coach and paid players. New world....
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Can't remember where I saw it but someone posted KP's NIL value at just over 10K. Surely we can do much MUCH better than. If that is true, which I can't believe it is, we should be able to purchase a darn good squad for a half mil shouldn't we? Waiting to watch DeVries play this eve

Comment

• colby rogers staying with WSU

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Dope! Let's get this thing rolling!!!!

Comment

• Not that Colby would/could/should transfer, but it’s certainly reassuring that he’ll for sure be back.
            78-65

Comment

This may indicate that at least a couple of potential coaches have been mentioned to him, that meet his approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

This may indicate that at least a couple of potential coaches have been mentioned to him, that meet his approval.
                Very much doubt they would talk to the players about it. I'm guessing this is strictly NIL funds + not wanting to risk another sit out year.

Comment

• If we can retain the core key players then the right coach can hit the ground like Usain Bolt.

Comment

This is great news.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 587 as of this afternoon.

Comment

• Great news from Colby Rogers. I’m confident a solid coach hire could pull KP & JW back into the fold, we’ll see.

Watching Council dance makes it hard to let bygones be bygones. One of the most notable buffooneries of last year; not making RC4 a more integral part of our (non) system. That kid not starting the last 20 games was a crime.

Comment

• RC4 played 746 minutes (3rd), and Pleasant played 453. I'm not saying JP should have started. Just sayin'.

One thing I've noticed today is it's not hard to tell when RC4 is gonna shoot it. He kinda' telegraphs it once he gets to halfcourt...

Comment

• Originally posted by B&Gpassion View Post
                            Great news from Colby Rogers. I’m confident a solid coach hire could pull KP & JW back into the fold, we’ll see.

Watching Council dance makes it hard to let bygones be bygones. One of the most notable buffooneries of last year; not making RC4 a more integral part of our (non) system. That kid not starting the last 20 games was a crime.
                            Yeah, but Joe did the little things

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Yeah, but Joe did the little things
                              That’s right. 3 points and 2 rebounds.

Comment

• Colby Rogers has commited to staying at WSU regardless of who is hired as coach due to NIL deal.

Last edited by SB Shock; March 18, 2023, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X