As of now, odds IB is back next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    UNT may be looking for a coach in a month.
    FAUs coach is linked to the ole miss job. Along with beard.

Comment

That’s pretty much a guarantee.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

By better I was meaning better than us with HCIB and the known returners. Until we beat Memphis again, I'm just assuming they will find a way to be better. I expect Penny will land a coveted transfer or two.
        Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

That's been the thought the last couple of years.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

McCasland makes $1,000,000 in base salary at UNT for what it's worth.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

McCasland makes $1,000,000 in base salary at UNT for what it's worth.
              THAT'S NUTHIN !! Hell we pay more than that to guys that don't even work here !!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

THAT'S NUTHIN !! Hell we pay more than that to guys that don't even work here !!
                Agreed, but he reportedly turned down an offer from SMU last year after UNT agreed to increase his salary. He's a good coach but I'm not sure he's on the radar for many P5s unless Oklahoma becomes available (Porter Moser rumored to be going to Notre Dame).

Comment

• I thought Pitino was rumored to go to Notre Dame?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    I thought Pitino was rumored to go to Notre Dame?
                    I suspect Georgetown for Pitino but who knows. The story with Porter Moser is that he has already been in contact with ND and is the frontrunner.

Comment

• My gut says IB is a lock to come back next year, but my brain says Doc knows something we don’t.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Doc knows something we don’t.
                        I think the knowledge that comes from this board can be summed up above.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          My gut says IB is a lock to come back next year, but my brain says Doc knows something we don’t.
                          By request:

shock the sheer tonnage of what I know that you don't would stun a team of oxen in their tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

By request:

shock the sheer tonnage of what I know that you don't would stun a team of oxen in their tracks.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Most of you know I was and have been pretty hard on IB as a coach. I still grade him a flat out F the first half of the season but he has done a good job the past 10-11 games. Too bad the first half of the season caused so many to lose interest and I think the bottom line will end up being attendance. I'd give him a solid B for the up tempo style and more efficient offense we now have. Have to give him much of the credit for a team that HAS improved. I think we win a couple games in the tournament, maybe even three providing we are healthy. Let the rock throwing begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                Most of you know I was and have been pretty hard on IB as a coach. I still grade him a flat out F the first half of the season but he has done a good job the past 10-11 games. Too bad the first half of the season caused so many to lose interest and I think the bottom line will end up being attendance. I'd give him a solid B for the up tempo style and more efficient offense we now have. Have to give him much of the credit for a team that HAS improved. I think we win a couple games in the tournament, maybe even three providing we are healthy. Let the rock throwing begin.
                                Last edited by Shocktoberfest; March 3, 2023, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X