As of now, odds IB is back next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    Most of you know I was and have been pretty hard on IB as a coach. I still grade him a flat out F the first half of the season but he has done a good job the past 10-11 games. Too bad the first half of the season caused so many to lose interest and I think the bottom line will end up being attendance. I'd give him a solid B for the up tempo style and more efficient offense we now have. Have to give him much of the credit for a team that HAS improved. I think we win a couple games in the tournament, maybe even three providing we are healthy. Let the rock throwing begin.
    Reasonable and pretty accurate. The negative constant thru the season was the inability to play 40 minutes, maybe 32-36 max. I can’t give him better than a C- in the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Most of you know I was and have been pretty hard on IB as a coach. I still grade him a flat out F the first half of the season but he has done a good job the past 10-11 games. Too bad the first half of the season caused so many to lose interest and I think the bottom line will end up being attendance. I'd give him a solid B for the up tempo style and more efficient offense we now have. Have to give him much of the credit for a team that HAS improved. I think we win a couple games in the tournament, maybe even three providing we are healthy. Let the rock throwing begin.
      he found 5 guys that can play and is riding them hard. Lack of bench is killing us this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

You suck!
        Your are entitled to your opinion. Have a good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

he found 5 guys that can play and is riding them hard. Lack of bench is killing us this year.
          Once again we agree

Comment

• The lack of bench will keep us from winning more than 1 game in the tournament.

Comment

Your are entitled to your opinion. Have a good night.
              Ha! JK. Just giving you a hard time. I agree with you that what we have seen recently is significantly better than the circus from the first half of the season. Just not enough horses. I'm sure IB has learned a ton on the job. He also has a core that seems to like each other and plays hard together. The next week or so is going to be very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                The lack of bench will keep us from winning more than 1 game in the tournament.
                Nah we'll win 2 and come up just short in the third

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

NM
                  Last edited by BostonWu; March 2, 2023, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X