• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    True Believer. Great for kids

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

11. This team is very good at finishing fast breaks, unlike many of 3G’s teams
      Not true even in the slightest bit…

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Great to see GS there with Casey.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not true even in the slightest bit…
          you forget how bad 3Gs last couple teams were in this department.

Comment

you forget how bad 3Gs last couple teams were in this department.
            That’s what happens when Burton and SHJ leads the way.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That’s what happens when Burton and SHJ leads the way.
              easy to glamorize those teams now, but they were pretty frustrating to watch.

Comment

easy to glamorize those teams now, but they were pretty frustrating to watch.
                19-20 Team - 23-8, Top 50 Team, Koch Arena 10,500 every game. I was there every game. It was an exciting atmosphere, and I enjoyed it immensely. Not true any longer. Sounds pretty glamorous to me with little frustrations.

Comment

• I was at the UConn game in Storrs where Etienne came to watch. 3G told him he better be able to handle the ball because no one on that team knows how. I was embarrassed by our performance that day.

Comment

I was at the UConn game in Storrs where Etienne came to watch. 3G told him he better be able to handle the ball because no one on that team knows how. I was embarrassed by our performance that day.
                    One game example for your statement above? I can say that Koch Arena was still an exciting venue in almost every game during that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

One game example for your statement above? I can say that Koch Arena was still an exciting venue in almost every game during that year.
                      Nope, an example of how bad our guard play was that year. Guards start and finish fast breaks, which was the whole point of my initial comment, which seem to have been driven off the rails.

Comment

Nope, an example of how bad our guard play was that year. Guards start and finish fast breaks, which was the whole point of my initial comment, which seem to have been driven off the rails.
                        No. You criticized a couple of guards, while I glamorized the Basketball Team experience that was great, still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

No. You criticized a couple of guards, while I glamorized the Basketball Team experience that was great, still.
                          Whatever. I’ll agree with you that the Stevenson/Burton/Sherfield, et al class was a huge success and fun to watch if it makes you happy.

Comment

• For those with Twitter, Eldridge did another video breakdown masterpiece.

Comment

Whatever. I’ll agree with you that the Stevenson/Burton/Sherfield, et al class was a huge success and fun to watch if it makes you happy.
                              You mean the mass exodus class that followed some higher than average D1 trfrs that got *******'s attention? That got ******* in touch with TP, which got TP in touch with SM.

If that mass exodus didn't occur and get national media attention after previous high transfer rates, IB would not be our coach today.

When 7 players leave a nationally prominent program, there are going to be questioned asked. The likelihood that there are problems within the program is fairly high.

I wouldn't be surprised if TP's ego and "me, me" attitude made him contact ******* and initiate the entire mess.
                              Last edited by Aargh; January 17, 2023, 09:28 AM.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'm not saying that. That team never meshed. They played great against Mississippi, but some games they were very bad. There was a lot of selfishness, and problems under the surface. I just disagreed with you, and I never lost my belief in Marshall. We are witnessing how divisive Stevenson is. That team while not perfect, was not difficult to watch. I spent a lot of money, and watched every game (40 minutes). This year's team is frustrating to watch, and I don't even watch an entire game on television without getting frustrated, and turning the channel.

Comment

Working...
                                X