Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Porter said NOT TODAY
    and why did it take so long to put CP on Griffen ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Was he giving him the OK to start the coaching search??
      Muma and Saal are in attendance basically every game

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Yay! We came from behind to beat 4-11 Tulsa at home!!
        The wheels are in motion anyways. Might as well enjoy that even as horrible as we are... We are still better than Tulsa

Comment

**sarcasm**
          The Assman

Comment

• Rojas with much better all around game today. He and KP are looking for each other. Good for XB today - would not have won without him OR Walton.

Comment

• Memphis better watch out if they are ahead by 14 in the second half.

Comment

• Never lead against the last place team in the league until the last 1:10 of the 2nd Q at home. Well, a win is a win.

Comment

• Some good individual games today but as a team, we must stop playing so piss poor in the 1st half., We’re a much better team when applying pressure and getting out on the break. No idea why we don’t do that all game. It’s a Memphis style approach.

Comment

• I wonder if Melvion's success may be coming back to haunt him a little. He is probably showing up on the scouting reports now. But he is the kind of kid you would expect to bounce back.

Jean Pierre's bio describes him as "Talented combo guard is a walking bucket and plays with supreme confidence". He does seem to have confidence although not sure why. I thought I new what they meant by "walking bucket" but now I am not so sure. I wonder if getting the dreadlocks out of his eyes might help him.

I wonder what kind a difference Colby Rogers would have made with this team. May or may not find out next year.

Comment

• Not always the smartest bunch. But I do appreciate their fight.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• And I am glad they recognized they suck at shooting 3's and didn't shoot as many in the 2nd half. Good adjustment there. LMAO
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Guaranteed 2 people attendance strategy... might be one of the better options at this point.

Jokes aside, we had to steal a win at home as a 10 pt favorite vs Tulsa, but I'll take what we can get at this point.

Comment

• CP played all 40 min..........KP 30

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              The result of this game should have zero impact on what happens at the end of the season.
                              Hope you're right but I'm sceptical. We'd be better off 0-5 in league play right now. These last two garbage performances are the kinds of games IB will hitch his wagon to at the end of the season.

Comment

• Good fight from the guys tonight. Always feels good to beat Tulsa.

we still need a coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X