Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      JP is a great shooter
      not a maker, though

Comment

Our guards have not showed up yet

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Of cooooourse Tulsa is going to have a record shooting day. Of course they are.
          Can’t watch the game right now, but at this point, it’s no longer coincidence that teams have record shooting days against us. That’s just our **** team.

Comment

IIRC J.P. was getting most of the hype pre-season wasn't he. The gaslighting that goes on in the world today is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
              This hurts to watch. I continue to tell myself hanging in this season will be worth it this offseason.
              I can’t fathom how IB will survive the off season. If Saal doesn’t do something, then that would be a major dent in how I see him. This is worst case scenario. I’d resign myself to another year (surely no more than that), but Saal came with major hype with raising money, and if he can’t raise enough to get rid of IB in whatever creative way needed, then I’m disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Can’t watch the game right now, but at this point, it’s no longer coincidence that teams have record shooting days against us. That’s just our **** team.
                Tulsa was 5 of 7 from 3 point land when I posted that.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I would like to apologize to Shocker Nation for this pitiful performance...NOT because I am in any way responsible, but I figured someone should fall on their sword. I mean, this is 4-11 TULSA shooting the lights out in our gym.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

I can’t fathom how IB will survive the off season. If Saal doesn’t do something, then that would be a major dent in how I see him. This is worst case scenario. I’d resign myself to another year (surely no more than that), but Saal came with major hype with raising money, and if he can’t raise enough to get rid of IB in whatever creative way needed, then I’m disappointed.
                    $$$$$$$

Like you said. Will depend if he can raise it. We will see.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Our defense is in their grill too.

Comment

Crap call against Rojas there.

Comment

Awful charge call on Rojas. Defender had a foot in the circle.

Comment

WSU is showing signs of life now. But if this game reverts back to what it was for the first 12 minutes or so, and IB is not fired immediately after, that's a good sign to me that he won't be fired this offseason, either. This program needs triage, but that'll be an indication WSU is not going to fire Brown until it's cheap to do so.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

We don't appear to be very good

Comment

I wouldn't expect ADKS to make a move until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X