Wichita State vs Tulsa (01/14/23)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I spent quite a bit of money to watch. I and 10,500. You watched tv. I now am as low as you always were.
    Ouch....another classic post....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I went to the Temple game a couple years ago. Small venue, good place to watch. You will probably be able to move down and sit above the Shocker bench.
      Thanks for the intel. I will actually be sitting about 12 rows back from the WSU bench as it stands. Hoping for a close game even if both teams are pretty bad this season.

Pretty sure I'm going to scoop some Penn-Yale tickets for the following night so that I can check out the Palestra as well. Hard to turn down a chance to experience the "Cathedral of College Basketball".

Comment

• Shockm in shambles
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Thanks for the intel. I will actually be sitting about 12 rows back from the WSU bench as it stands. Hoping for a close game even if both teams are pretty bad this season.

Pretty sure I'm going to scoop some Penn-Yale tickets for the following night so that I can check out the Palestra as well. Hard to turn down a chance to experience the "Cathedral of College Basketball".
          There’s some amazing pizza places near Yale campus. Frank Pepe is one.

Comment

Working...
          X