No announcement yet.

We Want Beard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just stick with the nice guy we have now and not go out on a limb or rock the boat. That way nobody will get their feelings hurt and we can all hold hands and skip through the concourse...as we lose games.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Let's just stick with the nice guy we have now and not go out on a limb or rock the boat. That way nobody will get their feelings hurt and we can all hold hands and skip through the concourse...as we lose games.
      We need to add a gay assistant or maybe one of those cross dressing freaks. Then we would be declared the most wonderful university in the U.S.. Well we need to get rid of all those white guys on the team and coaching staff as well.

Comment

Give me a Bobby Knight, someone that will throw a chair across the floor. How many times has a coach taken a technical and turned the game around? Beard maybe falling but I don't think he will fall this low. Maybe a couple of years ago but not now.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

With the last sentence of your post, may I ask who would, if that was even a consideration?

This could be a perfect time to work on Beard.
          You are delusional. WSU is not going after Beard.

His altercation is as minor or less than GMs
          Beard may have committed a felony. Marshall when beat up by his wife, took it like a man and didn't complain and just considered it fore-play.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Beard may have committed a felony. Marshall when beat up by his wife, took it like a man and didn't complain and just considered it fore-play.
            Dying.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

You are delusional. WSU is not going after Beard.

Restraining someone by the neck to stop and assault on you, is acceptable in my mind.
              I never considered GMs hit, slap or whatever to the back of Shaqs head a major deal either because I can't see him actually slugging Shaq.
              Many times I have slapped the back of my kids heads when the did something foolish. Sorry that is no more prison worthy than defending yourself.

The odds are probably with you on WSU not going after Beard. But it a phone call that should be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Restraining someone by the neck to stop and assault on you, is acceptable in my mind.
                That is not what the police report says. If she did in fact retreat after the initial confrontation and then he came into her room and then started

"he choked me, threw me off the bed, bit me, bruises all over my leg, throwing me around and going nuts.”

This is not the actions of somebody protecting himself, but somebody escalating the situation. Using a choke hold in domestic violence event raises it to a felony.

Physical evidence was noted of trauma

- she had bite marks on her right forearm w/visible marks and redness
                - abrasions to her right eyebrow/temple areas
                - abrasions/scrapes to her left leg

Now it possible she made this all up, she bit herself, she threw here self around the room to generate physical evidence to frame Beard.

Of course the audio recording that Beard refused to release to the police could be very helpful in truly knowing what actually transpired. But he has refused to release it.

The odds are probably with you on WSU not going after Beard
                It is not "probably", the odds are 100%. It is the same odds that GM is never going to coach at WSU again.

Comment

That is not what the police report says. If she did in fact retreat after the initial confrontation and then he came into her room and then started

"he choked me, threw me off the bed, bit me, bruises all over my leg, throwing me around and going nuts.”

This is not the actions of somebody protecting himself, but somebody escalating the situation. Using a choke hold in domestic violence event raises it to a felony.

Physical evidence was noted of trauma

- she had bite marks on her right forearm w/visible marks and redness
                  - abrasions to her right eyebrow/temple areas
                  - abrasions/scrapes to her left leg

Now it possible she made this all up, she bit herself, she threw here self around the room to generate physical evidence to frame Beard.

Of course the audio recording that Beard refused to release to the police could be very helpful in truly knowing what actually transpired. But he has refused to release it.

It is not "probably", the odds are 100%. It is the same odds that GM is never going to coach at WSU again.
                  Or, you know, she lied to the police about the actual events and attacked him and he was defending himself, like she has said.

#mensrights
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don't think Beard will be truly *available* when we are ready to hire a new coach. I also think that regardless of his ability as a coach the shockers will need a new coach that will not carry this kind of baggage considering the trauma we have already been through.

Comment

Bump
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                        I don't think Beard will be truly *available* when we are ready to hire a new coach. I also think that regardless of his ability as a coach the shockers will need a new coach that will not carry this kind of baggage considering the trauma we have already been through.
                        Yes, we need to find a nice guy, players type coach or we may loose credibility in the eyes of somebody and never recover in the eyes of those somebody's.

I don't believe Baird will happen as it is probably a 1 in 1000 chance. But make the call to get a temperature.

Comment

Any legal updates??
                          The Assman

Comment

Beard is an abusive alcoholic, and it's been well known (among entry level CBB staff) for several years.

It's not happening.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Beard is an abusive alcoholic, and it's been well known (among entry level CBB staff) for several years.

It's not happening.
                              Didn’t stop Texas from going after him.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We need to spend next to nothing on a coach and $400k a pop for five players. It is the new way of doing business. Guarantee you we would have better results that way. Go hire the guy from Last Chance U for $100k a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X