Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't Sutton the coach at ORU when he took the job, then turned around and drove home before Marshall was hired? Maybe that's what KS has in mind.

If he can get Walton and Pohto back and find a PG, I will change my mind.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Season ticket sales might actually go down after this hire
      Now you don’t like the coach?

Comment

• I do think this says a lot about our cache' currently if this is from a national search.

Comment

• Anyone know if Abmas has eligibility left?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Good.
            Oh my God, my eyes are burning!!

Comment

• Tulsa news is getting ready to do a segment on mills right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Wasn't Sutton the coach at ORU when he took the job, then turned around and drove home before Marshall was hired? Maybe that's what KS has in mind.

If he can get Walton and Pohto back and find a PG, I will change my mind.
                Max Abmas still has a year of eligibility thanks to Covid. If PM can get him to come to WSU...

Comment

• He has 6 years HC experience and 14 at Baylor. Brown zero when hired. Tang had zero too. Don’t know anything else about Mills

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Max Abmas still has a year of eligibility thanks to Covid. If PM can get him to come to WSU...
                    Abmas would fill our PG problem for a year. Not a bad starting set of guards with Abmas, Rogers, Pierre.

Comment

• Abmas has one year, I believe
                      The Assman

Comment

• That Bill Self record makes me more optimistic. If he has a good presser I’ll choose to be positive. Not who I wanted. Shrug.

Is he better than Ib? I think so.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not disappointed. I'm excited to watch him build the program back up, which I believe he will do. Watching a .500 basketball team is more enjoyable when the trend is going in the right direction. Under Brown I never felt progress was being made.
                            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• I’m excited to win 20 again.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Was pursuing the ORU forum
                                and apparently Wichita (residents) and WSU fans are super impatient and think they know more about basketball than most everyone else. Basically called
                                us all KU fans is what I gathered.

Comment

Working...
                                X