Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I had my moment. Now I will be fully behind Mills and give him my full support. At the end of the day I want him to be successful because I want the Shockers to be successful.

We will see what he does. Now it is his job to KEEP my support.

GO SHOX
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• The national media breaking the news of the Paul Mills hire to the USS Shockernet crew:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We have a coach with fire and attitude. That’s #1. Everybody putting him down needs to remember he was recruiting to Oral Roberts. That’s not everyone’s cup of tea and it’s in OK.
        Personally, I’m ready for some techs. Time to change the Avatar…
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          The national media breaking the news of the Paul Mills hire to the USS Shockernet crew:

I’m the skinny guy, middle/back.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• That's got parking space blowup written all over it.

Comment

• Mills can win me over by diving head deep in the portal by the end of the week. Let's get our name out there and land some players

Comment

• Don't know much about him, but I know he took a bad oru and made them a top team in their league. His record is not impressive overall, but his year to year looks good.
                I'm going to be watching a ton of oru ball from this last year. I know he had a 7'5" kid who could shoot and several other kids who drove the ball frequently and shot outside pretty well. Other than that, not much known.
                Oh yeah, he is known to be very vocal.

Comment

• My initial reaction to the hire isn't great.

However, Paul Mills found a way to win 30 games at Oral FREAKING Roberts. I don't think some people realize how hard that is. I'm willing to give him a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

That's got parking space blowup written all over it.
                    Good.

Comment

• The good news is we can keep this thread going for another 2 years.

Comment

• Bill self record at oral Roberts was 55-54
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Bill Self was at ORU for 4 years. He went 55 and 54 while there.
                          That makes me a little optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

That makes me a little optimistic.
                            By the way… Bill was there before crushing student athlete rules were instituted at ORU. At the time it felt like they were basically giving up on basketball.

Comment

• Did anyone else notice in that handshake line video that CJ Lufile's little bro Elijah got involved, ending up on the floor with a bloody lip?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                And I’ve been checking Flightaware all day. Should have been looking at Greyhound bus schedule.
                                Hell I think they could've strung 2 cans and a string together.

Comment

Working...
                                X