• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116.......hell we may not score 116 in January

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      116.......hell we may not score 116 in January
      Yeah, but our defense held them to more than half that and still lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Yeah, but our defense held them to more than half that and still lost.
        That's beautifully painful

Comment

• Defense may win games when the shots aren't falling, but...

... If I have a choice of going to a game that's 116 - 103 or going to a game that's 52 - 49, I'm going to the game where the ball goes through the hoop.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Fresno State gives New Mexico and Mo Udeze their first loss, 71-67 at Fresno. Udeze had 18 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

There is no amount of overstating just how good Jamarius would’ve been for this team. He is an old school big guard that bullies his way to the rim for layups then dishes when the help comes. Him at the 1/CP3 at the 2 raises this teams ceiling by 7-8 wins. What could’ve been. He is the perfect fit for everything this team struggles with.
              Wouldnt he have graduated if he hadn’t left because he had to sit a year at Tech didn’t he. Isn’t he a Covid senior or in his last year now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Wouldnt he have graduated if he hadn’t left because he had to sit a year at Tech didn’t he. Isn’t he a Covid senior or in his last year now?
                He has not sat a year. 2 years 18-19 & 19/20 at WSU, 1 year 20/21 at TT, and 2 years 21/22 & 22/23 at Pitt. I believe, due to COVID, he could have played those same years all at WSU.

Jamarius Burton Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Comment

He has not sat a year. 2 years 18-19 & 19/20 at WSU, 1 year 20/21 at TT, and 2 years 21/22 & 22/23 at Pitt. I believe, due to COVID, he could have played those same years all at WSU.

Always thought he had an old man’s game. Now it is literal.

Comment

• I caught like the last 30 seconds or so of the Texas Tech game last night and saw the whistles being swallowed for the Raiders on their home court. Not surprised but man...them Larry's sure do get the benefit.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Thanks Talk. I stand corrected.

Comment

• Look: College Basketball Team Forgot Its Uniforms Tonight
                        Story by Matt Audile

"The Aggies arrived at their away game against Florida without their uniforms. The team left their jerseys at the hotel, resulting in a game delay and technical foul. “We’re not quite sure how long this delay is going to be,” ESPN broadcaster Tom Hart joked during the open. “What we do know is they ruled out playing shirts and skins, so we wait."

Comment

• Noah Fernandes's second game back from ankle problems was big for UMass against St Louis with 26 points on 7-9 FG, including 3-4 from 3, 9-10 FT, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, only 1 TO, and 1 steal.

Comment

• Ricky Council big night to beat Missouri.

Comment

• Unbelievably happy for Noah!!! Love it.

Comment

• Loved Noah.....
                                in other news , I might be tempted to tune in Saturday to watch a team I can't stand(KU) play a player I like less(THE PROCESS)...I kind of want to be there when his career ends...

Comment

Working...
                                X