X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Burton!!
    Nice iso play in crunch time.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Man the games tonight have been pretty good
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Bring Jans home

Comment

• Chris Jan’s avsilable

Comment

• Well…
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Got a wide open 3 .. for a brick to end it. Guess we will find out soon enough if Jans is our man.

Comment

• Good play call. Just couldn't finish.

Well, lets see what happens.

If we don't start hearing anything in the next day or two then it probably won't be Jans. In my opinion.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Great finish and look.

Unfortunate.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Wide open 3 opportunity and Clang. Now that stick pointed out their 3 pt efficiency, I suppose it was a fitting way to end.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      Good play call. Just couldn't finish.

Well, lets see what happens.

If we don't start hearing anything in the next day or two then it probably won't be Jans. In my opinion.
                      If you are the worst 3 pt shooting team in the country, is drawing up a play for a 3 down one really a good play call? I'm sure it was like the 4th option on that but gotta be disappointed that is the shot you got.

Comment

• it is time

Comment

• If you rewind the DVR, you can see Jans daughter whisper to Sherry "I can't wait to get to Wichita".

Comment

• Think of all the dominos that had to fall for a former WSU player to hit the game winning shot to knock out a former WSU assistant coach.

All roads lead to Wichita.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If you are the worst 3 pt shooting team in the country, is drawing up a play for a 3 down one really a good play call? I'm sure it was like the 4th option on that but gotta be disappointed that is the shot you got.
                              That wasn't the play call. I think that was the backup when the lob wasn't available.

Still a good call that got a wide open look. Just better defense by Pitt

Mostly I am just glad they lost lol....selfishly

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                If you rewind the DVR, you can see Jans daughter whisper to Sherry "I can't wait to get to Wichita".
                                I think she asked for her Doo Dah Diner order.

Comment

Working...
                                X