Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Burton with 3 fouls hurts
    And now 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

And now 4.
      Yeah, with 12 mins left.....ugh
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

And now 4.
        Silly charge trying to force something. Frustrating day. Like many guards facing a well prepared Jans game plan.

Comment

• So torn watching this game. I always want Jans to win, but if he is thr guy I'd prefer he be here sooner rather than later.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If I the new coach is Jans he’s going to have to recruit shooters. Miss State is clanking.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
              If I the new coach is Jans he’s going to have to recruit shooters. Miss State is clanking.
              Yea, offense will need some work.

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
                If I the new coach is Jans he’s going to have to recruit shooters. Miss State is clanking.
                I agree. But man their defense and rebounding is a thing of beauty!!
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• If you took the best Point Guard from Miss State and Jans as coach and put them both in a Shocker Uni with the existing guys WSU would have been in the tournament.

Comment

• They keep driving into no mans land and jumping with no out

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• Just realized Mississippi State is the worst 3pt shooting team in D1 ... like ranked 363 .. 26.6% on the year. (for reference WSU finished at 330th with 30.9%). The clanks make more sense now

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Just realized Mississippi State is the worst 3pt shooting team in D1 ... like ranked 363 .. 26.6% on the year. (for reference WSU finished at 330th with 30.9%). The clanks make more sense now
                          The big man has missed a few bunnies which has hurt. Still in it though.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Just realized Mississippi State is the worst 3pt shooting team in D1 ... like ranked 363 .. 26.6% on the year. (for reference WSU finished at 330th with 30.9%). The clanks make more sense now
                            Yeah, they are very poor. Lol

Being Jans first year there I can kind of understand. Defense comes first.

Although last.....is very very bad lol

Comment

• Burton!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Burton!!
                                Yep!

Comment

Working...
                                X