Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realignment Carousel Spins Up again (USC and UCLA to Big 10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Now THIS would be interesting. They buyout the 3 AAC teams and Big 12 merges with the Pac ...
    Ok, talk to me like I'm a 5 year old. Buyout? You mean not let them into Big 12?

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Ok, talk to me like I'm a 5 year old. Buyout? You mean not let them into Big 12?
      That's what it's saying yes. Void the entrance agreements and settle with them. It's just a fan rumor. It's been pointed out that a couple current schools are missing too (West Virginia, Oregon State, Washington State)

Comment

That's what it's saying yes. Void the entrance agreements and settle with them. It's just a fan rumor. It's been pointed out that a couple current schools are missing too (West Virginia, Oregon State, Washington State)
        And on their twitter page they've suggested completely different scenarios since this one was put out. Maybe just looking for clicks for anything and everything. We live in a carnival barker world.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

And on their twitter page they've suggested completely different scenarios since this one was put out. Maybe just looking for clicks for anything and everything. We live in a carnival barker world.
          Very few people have any insight so just assume 99% of what you read in the next month is speculation or guesses lol

Comment

Still blows my mind on how the Big XII didn't add Louisville when it could have. It made a lot of sense.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I'm pretty freaking lost now. I did not expect this. KU fans have to be shitting their pants. Just about every nickel of football money has now been claimed and taken off the table. Pretty crappy time to have the worst football program in all the P-5.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

If things play out like some on Twitter are hinting at, and I'm talking writers/journalists and not just fans, the PAC is pretty much dead. If it survives, it will basically be a renamed MWC as the likes of Oregon State and perhaps Washington State will be left behind to join the MWC schools. Though the MWC could discard a few of their current members by joining OSU/WSU in the PAC. A new PAC of Oregon State, Washington State, San Diego State, Fresno State, Utah State, Boise State, UNLV, Nevada, New Mexico, Wyoming, Colorado State and Air Force, if the AAC couldn't pull the last two
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

So much for "The Alliance" they set up when the SEC took Oklahoma and Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                    So much for "The Alliance" they set up when the SEC took Oklahoma and Texas.
                    We were having a good joke at that. Wonder if that Aliiance just opened the door for these conversations to happen lol

Comment

LMAO.

Kansas be like

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

I am officially on the “WSU to the BEast” bandwagon. Lol
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The Matt Brown tweet is more believable. Kansas would never leave what still may be the best basketball conference in the country for a pay cut and football independence. You think their football is bad now, just wait until they have no conference and are stuck scheduling MVFC schools to get beat by to fill it out.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              I am officially on the “WSU to the BEast” bandwagon. Lol
                              New AD might get a really early test

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The Matt Brown tweet is more believable. Kansas would never leave what still may be the best basketball conference in the country for a pay cut and football independence. You think their football is bad now, just wait until they have no conference and are stuck scheduling MVFC schools to get beat by to fill it out.
                                Pretty sure it's not an insider. Just thought both of those were funny lol

Comment

Working...
                                X