• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun as hell!

Comment

• Holy S***!!!!!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Why would I not be surprised to see next year’s finals take place in Wichita?
        78-65

Comment

• That was a battle!! Was amazing watching those guys tough out another win just like old times. Feels so good to have a few of these games each summer

Comment

• I’ll tell you what, we are a strong finishing team in the Elam ending

Comment

• What a great effing game. This is just a great tournament in the dead of the summer.

Comment

• Impressive crowd…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Two very fun games in a row to watch. We have very good balance but our guards don't match up well. Amazing how well they are playing together and seeing the court. Unselfish basketball. I'd give the game MVP to Willis but again we were very balanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Elam ending everywhere now please
                    do we only like it so much because we usually win these close Elam ending games?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                      do we only like it so much because we usually win these close Elam ending games?
                      Not me. I've watched a ton of the other games and many games that would have been dribble out foul fests end up being really good close games

Comment

• There is no place in the country like this. And we are in danger of wasting it away.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Do the Aftershocks get any cut of the gate?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Do the Aftershocks get any cut of the gate?
                            I thought about this. If they don’t, they should.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• The ability for our long forwards to hit the 3 was the difference tonight.

Comment

• Shockers back in the Final 4!!!! Lol

What a game. That was fun!
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X