2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Does anyone actually care what Bob or his yapping lap dog of a son have to say about anything?
    Bob likes to dish out the trash but as soon as you disagree with him he blocks you on Twitter. I would have forgotten about him by now had he not pop up here occasionally. Wichita is lucky he retired from the eagle.

Comment

One of the worst decisions I have seen ever from a sports business standpoint. Ticket sales just got cut in half if not more.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Also hearing the first 500 fans will get in free wearing their favorite Ku gear, fact checkers reporting.

Colin Kaepernick to be guest of honor to sing his version of the national anthem, experts say.
        Premium content.

Half time drag show with needle exchange out in the smoker’s corral.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          One of the worst decisions I have seen ever from a sports business standpoint. Ticket sales just got cut in half if not more.
          Doubt it
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            I think it will have some effect but not nearly that much. However, with the state of the economy and the burden of that inflation has put on the budgets of many folks attendance may have been set to be down anyway.

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post

Bob likes to dish out the trash but as soon as you disagree with him he blocks you on Twitter. I would have forgotten about him by now had he not pop up here occasionally. Wichita is lucky he retired from the eagle.
                And you don't even have to disagree with him on Twitter. You can say something on SN he doesn't like and he'll block you too. I didn't follow him, but he'd pop up in threads from time to time.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I heard Dan Muller was just named coach

Comment

I purchased 2 all session tickets, the next day, this announcement. Doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy, but I will still be attending.

Comment

NM
                      Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; June 15, 2022, 09:56 PM.
                      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Question: where has Shaq been playing?

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          Question: where has Shaq been playing?
                          From what I've gathered on Twitter, I don't think he's played since '19, but has signed somewhere to play this coming season. I think that's what Taylor said when someone asked.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Damn y'all really hate the guy who got punched in the head at practice by the head coach the day he told that coach his mother had cancer, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence Shocker View Post
                              Damn y'all really hate the guy who got punched in the head at practice by the head coach the day he told that coach his mother had cancer, huh?
                              Yes
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence Shocker View Post
                                Get your facts straight KU fanboy...

Comment

Working...
                                X