2022-2023 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post

I think the missing element last year was team chemistry.
    And missing field goals.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And missing field goals.
      And coaching

Comment

... And an all-conference point guard. No?

But hey, J. Burton wasn't all-conference either but he turned out to be a decent combo who converted to the Point.

To some of our -ahem- genteel posters, that's a compliment, unless one thinks that JB was a bad PG...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

But hey, J. Burton wasn't all-conference either but he turned out to be a decent combo who converted to the Point.

To some of our -ahem- genteel posters, that's a compliment, unless one thinks that JB was a bad PG...
          Well, we pretty much all think that you're a bad poster. Wisdom of crowds, etc.

Remember, Alterique Gilbert is SO much better than Craig Porter. Even though Craig's 2022 season was value-wise pretty much the same compared to Alterique's 2021 season per Bart Torvik.

porter.jpg

gilbert.jpg
          Last edited by Kel Varnsen; June 29, 2022, 01:49 PM.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Well, we pretty much all think that you're a bad poster. Wisdom of crowds, etc.

Remember, Alterique Gilbert is SO much better than Craig Porter. Even though Craig's 2022 season was value-wise pretty much the same compared to Alterique's 2021 season per Bart Torvik.

porter.jpg

gilbert.jpg
            Mob more likely. But, in your case I consider the source. What, no mama jokes?

Besides you, who said SO much better? Comparing him to Jamarius Burton makes no sense to you? I'll bet. All-conference better, yes. Plus, you've got to admit AG was quicker and a better ball handler. Well, on second thought you don't have to admit it. We all know that already. I challenge you Kel to show me where I said CP wasn't a good PG. That's what I thought.

But if your dumb enough to reply to this can you at least contribute something above the sophomore level? Something genuinely funny. Know any good Trump memes? Here's an example for you Kel:

Ugly.jpg

If this guy can do it we know you can Kel...

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 29, 2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

He was a bad PG.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Mob more likely. But, in your case I consider the source. What, no mama jokes?

Besides you, who said SO much better? Comparing him to Jamarius Burton makes no sense to you? I'll bet. All-conference better, yes. Plus, you've got to admit AG was quicker and a better ball handler. Well, on second thought you don't have to admit it. We all know that already. I challenge you Kel to show me where I said CP wasn't a good PG. That's what I thought.

But if your dumb enough to reply to this can you at least contribute something above the sophomore level? Something genuinely funny. Know any good Trump memes? Here's an example for you Kel:

Ugly.jpg

If this guy can do it we know you can Kel...

You've sh*tted on CP for the last year bud and constantly insisted he was far inferior to AG.

Bob Lutz and his ilk are annoying as hell, but I genuinely think that he stole your GF in HS at Derby because he was far more cheerful than you.

Also, you're*.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He was a bad PG.
                  Decent player, top notch defender, really good back up who could play multiple positions, but not someone to build around.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Decent player, top notch defender, really good back up who could play multiple positions, but not someone to build around.

Comment

• Stopped in to upgrade tickets today. Easily moved down ten rows and picked up a couple extra tix. Was excited to move down as I know things will eventually improve... but simultaneously sad that it was even an option.

While there I stopped into practice. It was a bit more fiery than I’ve seen the past couple seasons when peaking in. Good energy. Sloppy on offense…but coaches were stopping practice and getting on guys.

QB is an absolute UNIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You've sh*tted on CP for the last year bud and constantly insisted he was far inferior to AG.

Bob Lutz and his ilk are annoying as hell, but I genuinely think that he stole your GF in HS at Derby because he was far more cheerful than you.

Also, you're*.
                        Look who's talking...

You can't find one post where I said CP was inadequate. That's because I'm not a negative creep like you wish I was. You're just another dyed-in-the-wool "let me tell you what real basketball is..." Chicken Hawk fan. You and cold. Oh yeah, and Lootz. He appreciates your support, by the way.

What, you didn't think JB was a good point? The coach at Tech did...

alibi.jpg

(I know Kel, ain't ain't a word, but it was appropriate for the moment)

Bye Karen

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He was a bad PG.
                          He could run an in bounds play. Know what I'm saying?

Comment

• JB was serviceable at best as a PG while here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Also, you're*.
                              Here’s a thought- ShockingButTrue is a Lutz.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                                Stopped in to upgrade tickets today. Easily moved down ten rows and picked up a couple extra tix. Was excited to move down as I know things will eventually improve... but simultaneously sad that it was even an option.

While there I stopped into practice. It was a bit more fiery than I’ve seen the past couple seasons when peaking in. Good energy. Sloppy on offense…but coaches were stopping practice and getting on guys.

QB is an absolute UNIT.
                                Yea... definitely good seats available,. Moved up 14 rows lol. Had to bump up SASO two tiers. Probably wouldn't have done that if ADDB was here. So can contribute that extra SASO to ADKS already lol

Comment

Working...
                                X