Will Smith vs Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    C'mon man... does a man actually slap a man? If Smith was really upset, why didn't he 'cold-cock' Rock instead? I'm not convinced it wasn't a set-up between Smith and Rock.

I've seen a lot of crazy $hit in my day, and it keeps getting deeper.
    Your talking about yesterday's man. Today's man is an unknown. You have to ask how they identify before putting that label on them. Maybe Will's closet identity is a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Will has a smile on his face as he is walking away.

Faaaaaaaake.
      Or maybe he felt good about releasing some of his frustration over having a wife who sleeps with other men and carries his balls around in her purse.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Or maybe he felt good about releasing some of his frustration over having a wife who sleeps with other men and carries his balls around in her purse.
        Lol. Could be. I don't know a single thing about her or his personal life. And don't care to. He's a great actor and Chris Rock is funny as heck.

The Oscars can kiss my ass and so can the rest of Hollyweird and their dumb cult-like holier-than-thou hypocritical political propaganda.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Lol. Could be. I don't know a single thing about her or his personal life. And don't care to. He's a great actor and Chris Rock is funny as heck.

The Oscars can kiss my ass and so can the rest of Hollyweird and their dumb cult-like holier-than-thou hypocritical political propaganda.
          Spot on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Totally Agree. If Chris Rock has to stoop that low to attempt to get a laugh, it is a wonder he still has any of his teeth left.
            Not really true. We EXPECT to have our comedians take risks, and to go to the edge. Sometimes they step over the line. On the reveiving end of the joke, Jada and Will are both very public figures. With that, there is good and bad. As a public figure, you open yourself up to publuc ridicule. Jada shaved her head, publicly, on Twitter. She and Will need to accept the consequences of doing public activities on Twitter.

The joke was in poor taste. The reaction was unacceptable. The proper response, as a public figure, is to confront Chris Rock in private.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

The joke on the offensive scale was like a 3 and that is rounding up using todays woke standards.

Very tepid.
              The Assman

Comment

Will Smith apologized to Chris Rock last night. Chris Rock so far has declined to press charges, but the statute of limitations in California is one year to file assault charges (same for Kansas). The fact that Will Smith apologized to him does nothing to change that and in fact, for the next year, Rock could file charges if he wants. So if one wants to discuss things in more of an apples to apples situation between Smith and Marshall (comparing a video assault to an alleged assault is apples to oranges) is to discuss what happens now given they both made statements and their legal implications.

Personally I could care less. Marshall's situation has been discussed ad nauseum. I'm sure others will want to discuss it and go for it if you're one of them. Nothing else to do anyway for another 6 months.
                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Let's be real. Will's publicist issued a carefully orchestrated apology under the name of Will Smith.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Let's be real. Will's publicist issued a carefully orchestrated apology under the name of Will Smith.
                    No doubt PR and legal teams were working overtime on that.

Comment

20220329_222821.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        Some gems on that
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Gold, Jerry. Gold.

Even for the outlets I like!
                          The Assman

Comment

Hurrr durrr hurrrrr duh duh durrr ....

LMFAO
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That is hilarious.

Comment

Video making the rounds today of Jada's reaction after the slap - https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/...02342693011456

She appears to laugh after Rock says Smith slapped him and later on after another Rock comment.
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X