No announcement yet.

Will Smith vs Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The CIA or some other agency needs to meet with Jada.

The way she has manipulated and taken down a man at the very top of his field and torn him apart in every way is astounding.

Imagine that kind of metal warfare in the power of the right hands.
    The Assman

Comment

I’m buying into the fake narrative

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        I’m buying into the fake narrative
        It appears Smith is seated closest to the runway, as if it was staged. Of course, he was up for best actor, so that could be the reason.

There is also this from Smith on the Arsenio Hall show, apparently making a bald joke about a guy with Alopecia.

Comment

Why would someone want to further damage their public image they way Will's has been for the past few years?

This was a guy on the very top of his game and he been made a laughing stock by his and his family's actions.

Had it been just the slap, I could see it. However, with such the contrast in emotions he went through (granted he's an actor, I think he is dealing with some mental struggles.

Also, I know Chris Rock is a comedian and willing to take risks, but I also think it pretty smart and wouldn't agree to doing it the way it all played out. (Granted, his ticket sales have gone through the roof. I just don't think he would lower himself to such a foolish display.)
          The Assman

Comment

They are friends. What if Will is doing this to reboot Rock's career?

Rock just haaaappens to be starting his tour right after it happened. With tickets going for 7x their price prior to slap-gate.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Chris Rock got like $40m from Netflix a few years ago.

Not like he hasn't been relevant for over a decade.
              The Assman

Comment

Working...
              X