X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Trump's fault...

Comment

Gregg Marshall by TKO in the 3rd.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Alopecia....yes. Very real disease. Hard to come to terms with also.
        My brother in law has it. Couldn't have happened to a bigger ass!

Comment

Nm

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Totally Agree. If Chris Rock has to stoop that low to attempt to get a laugh, it is a wonder he still has any of his teeth left.
            Maybe he didn't know?

On the other hand, if he did know, that's a different story.

Comment

Also, like Doc said she CHOOSE to rock the shaved head. If she didn’t think it looked good, she could have worn a wig or done something else.

Rock didn’t “make fun of her medical condition” he made a joke about the hairstyle itself. Hell, he didn’t even say it looked bad. Plus, G.I. Jane was a bada$$ so it not like he was saying she was weak.

Would have being funny if if Rock just went on to make Will and Jada relationship jokes the rest of the night.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Also, like Doc said she CHOOSE to rock the shaved head. If she didn’t think it looked good, she could have worn a wig or done something else.

Rock didn’t “make fun of her medical condition” he made a joke about the hairstyle itself. Hell, he didn’t even say it looked bad. Plus, G.I. Jane was a bada$$ so it not like he was saying she was weak.

Would have being funny if if Rock just went on to make Will and Jada relationship jokes the rest of the night.
                Somebody made a Will/Jada relationship joke earlier and he laughed and didn't do a thing. #faketoughguy

Comment

Also, and again I'm not saying it's fun, but there are people with real, serious problems and afflictions. Why is it such a big deal to so many people that it's affected Jada Pinkett Smith's mental health (sorry if I misspelled anything there, I don't really know who she is except she's Will Smith's wife?) and do I have to feel sorry for a Kajillionaire, who as far as I can tell is absolutely beautiful, who choses to style that way, has literally everything that anyone could possibly want.....I don't know.....I guess I'm just bored with blowing these nothing burgers into jaw dropping news stopping events (and maybe I'm contributing to it now).

I just watched a St. Jude commercial where 13 year old Lila (who is bald because of cancer treatments) goes to sleep wondering if she'll wake up tomorrow.

She doesn't get a $140,000 Swag bag. She doesn't get the world stage to gripe about her real world problems. She's not a Gozillianaire.

Many of us (me included) need a reality check. Will and Jada definitely do.

Comment

Remember when Dave Chapelle did the “Make a Wish” sketch were he was playing Street Ball on PS2 with a kid dying of cancer?

The kid died and he brought him back to life just to continue $hit talking and kicking his a$$ at the game.

It was funny and a much more serious condition than what Jada has.

(Also, Will will never be Tupac to her)
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Apparently yes. Don't remember the name of it but she did an interview fairly recently about it and how it has affected her mentally.
                      If that was public knowledge then it was an uncool joke.

Just my $.02.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        Wasn't that Prince's girl?
                        Tupac

Comment

If Will and Jada can't handle Chris Rock, what would they have done if Don Rickles was alive and making the jokes? If you are an actor or actress at the Oscars expect to be made fun of. If you don't want to hear it then don't go. The joke was funny and Will Smith is a clown.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

The best part to me is the fact that Will thought it was hilarious. His actions after the fact were not good. If it was such a horrible joke, Will never would have laughed at it. The fact that he felt the need to respond after the fact like he did also isn't a good look.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              C'mon man... does a man actually slap a man? If Smith was really upset, why didn't he 'cold-cock' Rock instead? I'm not convinced it wasn't a set-up between Smith and Rock.

I've seen a lot of crazy $hit in my day, and it keeps getting deeper.
                              I watched this three or four times...I may agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                C'mon man... does a man actually slap a man? If Smith was really upset, why didn't he 'cold-cock' Rock instead? I'm not convinced it wasn't a set-up between Smith and Rock.

I've seen a lot of crazy $hit in my day, and it keeps getting deeper.
                                Because he has become mentally weak and broken.

This fall from grace has been happening for years.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X